Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software version 2019.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Upgraded from 2019.32 to 2019.32.2.1 last night. Three phantom breaking events on the highway at 60 mph on my morning commute. I was having very few instances of it occurring on 2019.32 so this version feels worse. It also feels to brake noticeably harder when a car merges in front of me versus 2019.32 seemed to coast more before braking. Very jerky feeling.
Same here, at least in relation to few phantom breaking events on my normal commute this morning.

Anyone seen in 32.2.2 that the link a key to a profile doesn’t work? Just added my new iPhone as a key and the ‘person’ icons are all grayed out for all of our keys. Am I missing something? Thought you just tapped on the ‘person’ and chose a profile....

Edit name and trash are still there. Profile/person gray.

Edit: And now several hours later we are in the car moving and it works fine. No idea what changed.
Also an error that the USB stick (the new WiFi one) was ‘too slow’ has disappeared.
Weird stuff going on....

Last edited:
Anyone seen in 32.2.2 that the link a key to a profile doesn’t work? Just added my new iPhone as a key and the ‘person’ icons are all grayed out for all of our keys. Am I missing something? Thought you just tapped on the ‘person’ and chose a profile....

Edit name and trash are still there. Profile/person gray.

Edit: And now several hours later we are in the car moving and it works fine. No idea what changed.
Also an error that the USB stick (the new WiFi one) was ‘too slow’ has disappeared.
Weird stuff going on....
To resolve this, believe what happened last night is the car was set to Easy Entry. Then of course it will be grayed out since it’s not a valid profile. Set it to a normal profile and it will let you assign it. Needs a little more error messaging. :D

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier
My backup camera seemed to have higher contrast in the video feed this morning on 2019.32. A friend felt his did too. Anyone else feel like it's different?
A few versions ago they made the rear camera worse by having it have high gamma so it looks all washed out. That is like the opposite of higher contrast. Is that what you are referring to or did they revert it back to high contrast like it was? Mine still looks washed out from the previous change even in 2019.32.

Just noticed that with this version 2019.32.2.2 they broke the bluetooth audio. It's out of sync (slightly delayed) when streaming any kind of audio from your phone. This is not noticeable with just audio but when you watch video on your phone and the audio through the car's speakers, people's mouths don't sync up with their speech in videos. Rebooted several times and it didn't help.

Where does one report such bugs other than the lame in car speech command where you can't give enough details?

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva
Just noticed that with this version 2019.32.2.2 they broke the Bluetooth audio. It's out of sync (slightly delayed) when streaming any kind of audio from your phone. This is not noticeable with just audio but when you watch video on your phone and the audio through the car's speakers, people's mouths don't sync up with their speech in videos. Rebooted several times and it didn't help.

Where does one report such bugs other than the lame in car speech command where you can't give enough details?

You can do it here: Customer and Product Support | Tesla Support
Or you can start a support chat.

Just noticed that with this version 2019.32.2.2 they broke the bluetooth audio. It's out of sync (slightly delayed) when streaming any kind of audio from your phone. This is not noticeable with just audio but when you watch video on your phone and the audio through the car's speakers, people's mouths don't sync up with their speech in videos. Rebooted several times and it didn't help.

Not sure where to report. But this sometimes happens when they switch the codec used for the audio over Bluetooth. Some codecs have more delay.

v9.0 (32.2.2 da05838) 17 Sept 2019, - WiFi, In Car App,
NOTE!! No Release Notes

v9.0 (28.3.1 f9e95acd) 26 Aug 2019, - WiFi, In Car App,
NOTE!! No Release Notes
Does anyone have a clue as to why my downloads do not include the release notes??
I have used Both, reboot Screen methods - top button & roller buttons / brake pressed

Attachments

• No Release Notes, 9-20-19.jpg
    No Release Notes, 9-20-19.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 57