Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Elon’s neuralink monkey has been playing with the delivery algo again overnight, my August EDD changed back to June 01 - Jun 30. I’m sure it will be August again by lunch time. RN 1144, 2/5, MSLR, MSM, Black, Arachnids.

• Funny
Reactions: Drew-MS
We are all feeling that we are part of the 'Price Is Right'. Someone at Tesla is playing 'Plinko' and every time the ball hits a peg our 'Estimate Delivery' changes to another date. Sometime the ball will reach the bottom and we will have our cars.

overnight my account updated and went from June 1-30 to June 22-30. Still no year :oops:
You guys with January orders getting changed to later delivery dates keep making me check my account over and over again. STOP IT!!!! 🤣😂

Still no change for me

893ECCDD-908E-4DDA-9879-ABB81BB9A076_1_201_a.jpeg

Might someone inform me if Tesla will provide an account in which I may wire my funds into? Not that i even have a date showing but I had a dream last night that I got a call from my SA informing me that my car was ready to be picked up. Geez, this waiting is getting to me!
I believe it is anselmdante@paypal 😆

On Saturday, estimated delivery went from 'June 01 - June 30' to 'August'...causing much anguish and despair. I randomly just looked at my order and it's now back to 'June 01 - June 30'. Going to try to contain my excitement...

Might want to check your order if you're obsessive like me.

On Saturday, estimated delivery went from 'June 01 - June 30' to 'August'...causing much anguish and despair. I randomly just looked at my order and it's now back to 'June 01 - June 30'. Going to try to contain my excitement...

Might want to check your order if you're obsessive like me.

Refreshed about a hundred times a day, still August :(

Hoping we get some early reviews in the next week or two.