Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Username checks out! The trunk sits in an inch or so into the rear light housing. That’s not ok
Most of that can be taken out with the rubber bumpers and plastic strikers on the rear hatch and body. Screw them in about 1/2 turn at a time.

Avoid the SvC, although Mobile can do it it think.

Yup, that's only fair.
But that isn't how normal OEMs do it, at least my understanding. With them your entire mileage and time period starts at the point you by the vehicle. (Which is really good as you essentially get all of the time/mileage that was put on it while it was being demoed as free "shake-down" time/mileage.)

Reactions: TSLA Pilot
Well, sold with what was left of the new warranty. You start with 48k miles of coverage. When did the warranty start? (Which may be more important depending on how much you plan on driving it.)
January 2024. The warranty period reduction was a non-factor for me. Would I trade ~six months of warranty for $8,000? Absolutely. By the time the warranty is expiring I will likely purchase a new one.

The only difference in our builds is that I have 19’s. I’ve been waiting since 23 Dec ‘23. No Cream Interior have been produced since before then and I haven’t been able to get any answers in person or through the app. Good luck!
My order date is a week after you. My lastest EDD is July 20-August 31. I've been thinking of switching to white interior or even black. Are you planning to wait it out? What is your latest EDD?

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomer0056
My order date is a week after you. My lastest EDD is July 20-August 31. I've been thinking of switching to white interior or even black. Are you planning to wait it out? What is your latest EDD?

I'm definitely waiting it out. The Black is fine, but we have that now. The White/Black is a bit too stark for us, especially in the bright sunshine. The Cream is just right and adds a bit of class that we want to this vehicle...

Current EDD is: JUL 9 - AUG 13. It was JUL 15 - AUG 30 until this weekend after the last several slides.

I'm definitely waiting it out. The Black is fine, but we have that now. The White/Black is a bit too stark for us, especially in the bright sunshine. The Cream is just right and adds a bit of class that we want to this vehicle...

Current EDD is: JUL 9 - AUG 13. It was JUL 15 - AUG 30 until this weekend after the last several slides.
Looks promising that your EDD moved up. I hope this is it and we finally get the cream interior.