Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to pick this one up in March when my original delivery date was wrong (figure since everyone was posting their sweet rides, I would join in). Thinking of getting it up to 88mph and getting the answer of when these things will actually get delivered. If it is a long time from now, I'll go back to January and post on this thread to let you know. Check back on page 800 or so, and if there is a message from "future Honcho," it is probably bad news
71gdZ-g9FdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I had to pick this one up in March when my original delivery date was wrong (figure since everyone was posting their sweet rides, I would join in). Thinking of getting it up to 88mph and getting the answer of when these things will actually get delivered. If it is a long time from now, I'll go back to January and post on this thread to let you know. Check back on page 800 or so, and if there is a message from "future Honcho," it is probably bad news
View attachment 664139
I didn't think you could get the cybertruck yet????

From Elon on Twitter:

I guess we finally have a date on first deliveries 😆

Source:
As someone who’s ordered a Plaid shortly after announcement and lives near the factory, it’s disappointing to have an August delivery date which is the same on their website for new orders.

Excited to start seeing some deliveries and details about the car, yoke, screen, and more!

View attachment 664139
I got to see one in person a few years ago.
0E4AC7FD-A3E3-4619-91C9-3CF2CD627F3D.jpeg
B2808D59-5ADD-431C-B72D-44A737682231.jpeg

As someone who’s ordered a Plaid shortly after announcement and lives near the factory, it’s disappointing to have an August delivery date which is the same on their website for new orders.

Excited to start seeing some deliveries and details about the car, yoke, screen, and more!
If I get mine in June (still says June 01-30,) you’re welcome to test drive mine..
If you come to NY, NJ, or PA lol 😎.. my invitation is open to all members waiting for a refresh. Maybe MD, and New England as well. I’ll have an excuse to drive the car ha.

Last edited:
For the people with no dates or who have lost their June dates can you guys post the RN # and color. I’m wondering if there’s anything behind the dates disappearing, maybe it’s for certain colors, interior trim or delivery locations.
For me I have rn11441 black white interior lr delivering to the east coast Mass

Reactions: Trunk Gap