Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Except those Model 3s were all built in China.
Yes, but if there is a supply chain issue with a worldwide Pearl-White paint shortage then Shanghai production could still reduce the amount of paint left for Fremont. I don’t believe this to be the case, I just found the video entertaining because it looked like so many white cars in a single place.

On another note, why doesn’t Tesla Fremont give the same love with the careful wrapping of their cars? Some cars in North America are traveling 3,000 miles to the East Coast on open carriers and have almost no protection. Does Fremont wrap its international shipments?

Reactions: T-Racer
Date went blank again lol

Blank to
Dash to
June1-30 to
June 22-30 to
June 23-30 to
August

Love the Roller coaster every day
ordered 12/15. Had date of june1-30 for a week in may. Then back to blank. Yesterday updated to est delivery June 21-30.
today back to blank

Yes, my late June delivery window has also disappeared this morning. It feels like they are deliberately screwing with us at this point.

The heartache!

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Racer
So are these the famous panel gaps I've been hearing about?
Could just be the angle, but it almost looks like they only "eyed it up" with the hatch and rear quarter .

Attachments

• T9_LI.jpg
    T9_LI.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 77
ordered 12/15. Had date of june1-30 for a week in may. Then back to blank. Yesterday updated to est delivery June 21-30.
today back to blank
Yesterday I was at June 21-30... today I was updated to "June". My speculation... since I've had nothing but positive things to say on this forum, I have been identified as a VIP will be called today and provided first class tickets for my wife and I to attend the delivery event on June 10. I will be assigned a seat between a couple of top business executives and key influencers and offered an opportunity of a lifetime... I will then drive off into the sunset in my Model S LR on autopilot with no concerns about being blinded by the solar eclipse.

One can dream right?

Yesterday I was at June 21-30... today I was updated to "June". My speculation... since I've had nothing but positive things to say on this forum, I have been identified as a VIP will be called today and provided first class tickets for my wife and I to attend the delivery event on June 10. I will be assigned a seat between a couple of top business executives and key influencers and offered an opportunity of a lifetime... I will then drive off into the sunset in my Model S LR on autopilot with no concerns about being blinded by the solar eclipse.

One can dream right?

That would all be true IF .... you had ordered a Plaid.🤔

That would all be true IF .... you had ordered a Plaid.🤔

I feel the Model S refresh is typically generalized as Plaid. So no matter what variant, it's commercialized as Plaid given the hype around it.

The forum already upgraded me to Plaid... I just don't have the Plaid badging... it's a Model S Plaid LR!!! :p

Just updated from blank to June 21 - June 30 this morning.
I wouldn’t get too excited about that date. It is likely meaningless and will probably be gone tomorrow. Tesla decided to give several of us late June delivery windows yesterday and then decided to remove them this morning. It is either a monkey dancing on a keyboard or Tesla just likes playing mind games with us to make sure we are still paying attention.

Last edited:
AM update: LR date went away and Plaid holding at "June"

Not lame…it’s a style choice.
The spoiler is functional (I think I shared the story of how a owner ended up chatting with the engineer who designed, while they were both at an SC).

I too have a LR on order and will be adding a spoiler. Yes, that is the one I assume would be added. Anybody know if that can be added at the factory or must it be shipped to the SC and added after delivery is taken?
You need to buy it via the Tesla Store and it is shipped to your service center.