Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still “June” here. I purposely let my financing expire, but the site doesn’t show any difference.. still acts like it’s good to go. Is anyone with “June” in a similar situation? Just wondering what differentiates us “June” folks from the “June 21-30” folks. My best guess is “it is a mystery”.
My financing expired too. I am not reapplying until I get a VIN.

Reactions: ct101 and Zee9
I am on the phone now with Tesla, I can pick up my car on the 10th and go around the test track with a professional driver at that event! woo!
That's awesome, congrats man!!! The more people here getting the invite, the better it makes me feel! Hopefully it means the rest of us will be getting ours soon after :)

The main S order page now has Plaid+ choice eliminated. It has caught up with Elon!

Screenshot 2021-06-07 164744.jpg

Happy for the Plaid folks. But not a word about the LR. More and more, I’m hearing September at the earliest (regardless of what it says on people’s accounts). But multiple unreliable sources does not make it any more reliable. Only reliable unreliable source will be a tweet from Elon. 80% of us are LR so let the group therapy continue…