Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy for the Plaid folks. But not a word about the LR. More and more, I’m hearing September at the earliest (regardless of what it says on people’s accounts). But multiple unreliable sources does not make it any more reliable. Only reliable unreliable source will be a tweet from Elon. 80% of us are LR so let the group therapy continue…
I know it's kind of disappointing that we, the LR folks, are just getting left behind. Though, I'm really tempted to just get the Plaid, but I really don't think I'll appreciate the extras that comes with that additional $40k. Now if they announced 4680 with Plaid, that'd be a totally different story 🥶

Even for Plaid, the white interior combo with wood has moved to August. Black or Cream + wood is the only combo for a June delivery.
With all the hype building up, I was seeing if I should upgrade to Plaid. Unfortunately, the white interior is non-negotiable and I will take that as a sign from a higher power :)

Reactions: Moose57
Happy for the Plaid folks. But not a word about the LR. More and more, I’m hearing September at the earliest (regardless of what it says on people’s accounts). But multiple unreliable sources does not make it any more reliable. Only reliable unreliable source will be a tweet from Elon. 80% of us are LR so let the group therapy continue…

If it is bumped out to September, I am afraid I will have to reluctantly bow out. Maybe it me just not wanting it to be accurate but I have a hard time seeing September.

With the redesigned account page I just found out that I haven’t purchased all of the upgrades available for our X.

9293DAED-BED8-46C6-A585-57E9486158D9.jpeg

Even for Plaid, the white interior combo with wood has moved to August. Black or Cream + wood is the only combo for a June delivery.
With all the hype building up, I was seeing if I should upgrade to Plaid. Unfortunately, the white interior is non-negotiable and I will take that as a sign from a higher power :)
White interior and any interior with Carbon Fiber was estimated to be August 2-3 weeks ago even for Los Angeles

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I really think it will depend on your RN number. I'm 1141 and I feel pretty confident I should get mine with the first batch of releases of LR in June. I'm noticing the early RN's like 1141 and 1142 have June dates. To be honest it makes me a little nervous to possibly get one of the first ones. Like maybe they are going to add some bell or whistle that I'm going to miss out on. This whole process produces so much anxiety. Or is it called Limbic Resonance?

Reactions: Elixir
I know it's kind of disappointing that we, the LR folks, are just getting left behind. Though, I'm really tempted to just get the Plaid, but I really don't think I'll appreciate the extras that comes with that additional $40k. Now if they announced 4680 with Plaid, that'd be a totally different story 🥶

Yeah -- I wish they would give me some logical reason to buy the Plaid. But I can't tell my wife that I spent $40k extra to go faster than we could ever possibly drive here in LA.

Yeah -- I wish they would give me some logical reason to buy the Plaid. But I can't tell my wife that I spent $40k extra to go faster than we could ever possibly drive here in LA.

Everyone goes with passing speed on the highway and to safely merge. It's still bullshit but it's better than nothing.