Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

When get passing a VIN and they are ready to set up payment, you'll get a notification and the MVPA will show up under documents. If you are getting the $2K adjustment, this is where you want to make sure it is captured--the second page of the MVPA is a detailed price sheet.

View attachment 671293

This. I am guessing everyone is scrambling getting cars and deliveries set up for tomorrow, so ignore date changes more than usual.
Is this for all states.? I only have the Lemon Law Disclosure and Order Agreement.

Tomorrow 830PM PDT

What's weird is - this says the livestream starts at "7:00PM Pacific" (I know the invites say remarks at 8:30PM).

So if we get on there at 7:00PM, what the hell are we going to be watching? The monkey throwing darts to see who get the next set of orders?

Update.png

What's weird is - this says the livestream starts at "7:00PM Pacific" (I know the invites say remarks at 8:30PM).

So if we get on there at 7:00PM, what the hell are we going to be watching? The monkey throwing darts to see who get the next set of orders?

View attachment 671297

I was told by SA to upload my proof of insurance (even though it doesn't/can't include my MS VIN at this point) just to ensure the profile appears complete.

I don't know if it necessarily matters - at least, in my case, I uploaded when ordering and my LR still shows as blank, and my Plaid still shows as June, but I did it for both in case it helps my profile look any more "complete".

I did a order of a Plaid and ended up with blank. Canceled a few days later. Just gonna wait out the LR. I don't need a Plaid and can't justify the speed for my 5 min drive each day.

I'd be hopeful if you keep your date though! Considering they gotta pass ATL to get to you!
Bro, you could easily saw 25% of the time off!!!

View attachment 671297
FYI, stopped by the SC today and asked them about this ridiculously confusing insurance thing. they said submit any insurance (PA), don't listen to the site, it's confusing and incorrect. so i uploaded my Model 3 insurance info. fyi, so you don't leave your forms unfilled.

I chose to lease rather than buy with financing. Anyone else choose to do the same? I figure that I can always buy out at the end of the lease, or have an easy out in case Plaid orders get overshadowed by too many upgrades, *cough* Plaid+ *cough*.

I did the same. The leasing numbers make horrible sense as compared to financing a purchase, but I am worried about the [eventual] Plaid+ cannibalizing my resale value in three or so years. So I’ll lose the few grand by leasing to hedge against potential losses down the road should the Plaid+ come to fruition.

Reactions: HumanInput
Sorry, Omar. What am i seeing that is different and what does a matrix headlight do different from any other led lamp? Thanks!

The pic isn't definitive on whether they are matrix headlights .. he's just going by the separate lamps in each housing .. last I read was they were illegal in the US .. but very prominent in high end cars overseas ... basically the lamps automatically adjust to let you see around corners and turns ... would be cool ...

Matrix would also eliminate the need for the extra lamps the S illuminates when you use the turn signal.

Damn It. my car value dropped 3k in 2 weeks (carvana). my tesla tradein offer expires 7/1. i need this to happen before then. So, yeah. blank date. pins and needles until tomorrow night i guess.
Tomorrow they will announce the cancellation of the LR, and unveil the M3 Plaid. All LR preorders will be converted. The M3 Plaid only comes in Sherbert Orange with plaid interior.