Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think our delivery estimates will update tonight during the event? For those that have been around the block before with this, how does that typically work?
When I went to the SC yesterday, he seemed to think we will understand more on delivery estimates after tonight. I know they don't know much usually, but he seemed pretty confident (Devon, PA).

I was June, but blank a week ago.

• Disagree
Reactions: foos and Crb003
To take away the sting of a blank delivery date, Tesla Cat has been making and drinking many, many cocktails in her home bar...

In honor of tonight's event, here's a gorgeous take on a whiskey sour that those who imbibe might enjoy whilst viewing the stream... (and it was created right next door to Fremont so its doubly suited to the festivities!)

PLAID ON PLAID

2 OZ. BLENDED SCOTCH WHISKY
1 OZ. FRESH LEMON JUICE
1 OZ. HONEY SYRUP (1:1)
1 OZ. FRESH EGG WHITE (PASTEURIZED IF YOU LIKE)

SHAKE W/ ICE, STRAIN, POUR UP. GARNISH WITH 5 DROPS A PEATED SINGLE MALT LIKE ARDBEG OR TALISKER.

Recipe: Jenny Schwarz, Hopscotch, Oakland, California

Attachments

• oakland-hopscotch-plaid-on-plaid-crdt-gabriela-hasbun.jpeg
    oakland-hopscotch-plaid-on-plaid-crdt-gabriela-hasbun.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 62

Hmmm.... What other devices are they going to announce that will have Xbox games?

I know some of you guys don't care, but us stallions do.

@eipi10 that's because the plaid has the new pack!
If there is an Xbox console companion icon on my display that I am not allowed to delete, like Windows 10, I may reconsider this purchase. I know that is irrational, but I hate bloatware with a passion.

To take away the sting of a blank delivery date, Tesla Cat has been making and drinking many, many cocktails in her home bar...

In honor of tonight's event, here's a gorgeous take on a whiskey sour that those who imbibe might enjoy whilst viewing the stream... (and it was created right next door to Fremont so its doubly suited to the festivities!)

PLAID ON PLAID

2 OZ. BLENDED SCOTCH WHISKY
1 OZ. FRESH LEMON JUICE
1 OZ. HONEY SYRUP (1:1)
1 OZ. FRESH EGG WHITE (PASTEURIZED IF YOU LIKE)

SHAKE W/ ICE, STRAIN, POUR UP. GARNISH WITH 5 DROPS A PEATED SINGLE MALT LIKE ARDBEG OR TALISKER.

Recipe: Jenny Schwarz, Hopscotch, Oakland, California

Awesome :) and I think I have everything here ... so yea, this is happening!

If there is an Xbox console companion icon on my display that I am not allowed to delete, like Windows 10, I may reconsider this purchase. I know that is irrational, but I hate bloatware with a passion.

Well...

Here's the deal, there are only three ways for Tesla to get video games on the car.

Xbox
Steam
Tesla Arcade

Whether you will use it or not, they advertise playing triple A games. The easiest solution is Xbox/steam but who knows.

OK, as one of the proxies tonight for our little support group, here is what I am thinking:
  • Per an earlier promise, I'll do a Zoom call tomorrow, 5pm PT. Send me a DM and I will send you the Zoom link. There is a 100 person limit on bridges, so don't dawdle. Unlike certain car companies we know, I'll be handing out the links FIFO. If there is enough overflow, I'll set-up a second call for folks, so don't stress too much
  • Uploading pics here (TMC) is a bit of a PIA. I'll post some pics here, but I'll upload everything I take today and tomorrow to a SmugMug library: 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid - osultan - if you want to download a pic, the password is "monkey" if you do something with a pic, attribution would be nice
  • My commitment is to get the question spreadsheet filled out tonight, coz lord know I am not going to be sleeping :)
  • If you want, you can follow me on Twitter at @omarsultan (yeah, I am creative with my usernames) and I'll likely post some stuff there

Well...

Here's the deal, there are only three ways for Tesla to get video games on the car.

Xbox
Steam
Tesla Arcade

Whether you will use it or not, they advertise playing triple A games. The easiest solution is Xbox/steam but who knows.
There is also the Epic Games Store, PS5, Switch Etc. Pretty much everything is download these days, it's just a matter of IP rights.

Reactions: Tigers
OK, as one of the proxies tonight for our little support group, here is what I am thinking:
  • Per an earlier promise, I'll do a Zoom call tomorrow, 5pm PT. Send me a DM and I will send you the Zoom link. There is a 100 person limit on bridges, so don't dawdle. Unlike certain car companies we know, I'll be handing out the links FIFO. If there is enough overflow, I'll set-up a second call for folks, so don't stress too much
  • Uploading pics here (TMC) is a bit of a PIA. I'll post some pics here, but I'll upload everything I take today and tomorrow to a SmugMug library: 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid - osultan - if you want to download a pic, the password is "monkey" if you do something with a pic, attribution would be nice
  • My commitment is to get the question spreadsheet filled out tonight, coz lord know I am not going to be sleeping :)
  • If you want, you can follow me on Twitter at @omarsultan (yeah, I am creative with my usernames) and I'll likely post some stuff there

Thanks dude, definitely appreciate you taking the time to answer questions tonight. I feel like most of us will be up to midnight Pacific talking about this.

Shows you how much I know about video games. I actually don't play any because I'm too busy refreshing my account page and semi running my business
I have an irrational hatred of Microsoft that goes all the way back to when Windows 95 auto deleted Netscape Navigator and replaced it with Explorer. I'm an avid gamer that has pretty much owned everything back to the Atari 2600, with the exception of any Xbox. Enough of that. This rant is definitely for a different forum. :cool:

I got an email about my Model S reservation from my SA, told them I would prefer an X but depends which they can deliver this year.
I would not be disappointed with an S, but the wife might be grumpy about cramming in the 3 kids.

So my request to the S plaid peeps getting their cars, how does 3 car seats fit :rolleyes: 🤣
Tight, but even more tight when the 3 in the back start fighting. Even with 2, I'm getting the X so that I can separate them by row. Hoping the gaming option might slow down the arguments but suspect that it'll do the absolute opposite.