Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm Ms. SA, I'm looking for my car. MSM, black/wood 19"....

1624593980082.gif

Well then...
1624594040274.gif

Hey guys just another data point
Ordered 1/27/21 plaid /black/cf/21/fsd
Got email yesterday around 1040 pm about vin and to complete payment
Got a call today that delivery will be on the 30th

I live in Houston

few days prior the dates would come and go from the account then jump to July and then blank…. Then all of a sudden the email… I was half expecting August due to cf…

good luck… and can’t wait to pull up to pretty much any car and just…. Smile

I live in Houston

few days prior the dates would come and go from the account then jump to July and then blank…. Then all of a sudden the email… I was half expecting August due to cf…

Welcome to the community!🙂

I live in Houston

Aligns with the theory - its not that production STARTS for CF in August - its that they are sprinkling cars with CF/white interiors out slowly until more parts come in

You ordered a Plaid w/ white/carbon fiber interior on 1/31/21 just 5 days before me on 2/5/21...does your account still show "Est Delivery: July?"

Because Tesla reps are telling everyone that white/cf interiors won't be delivered until August and I think that's b.s. My account has been blank for many weeks like many others here and the Tesla RM and SC Mgr keep saying July is impossible for delivery w/ white/cf interior according to Tesla Corp. Thank you!
My white on white Plaid with CF is still showing June at this point, but we all know how meaningless that EDD actually is. I used to get excited when a month would pop up, but now I just look at it the same as a blank delivery date.
I think it's safe to say any CF orders are screwed at this point, but maybe non red plaids have a chance. Also, dates don't mean jack until you get a VIN is what I can deduct from everyones estimates…

I've been following these forums since the refresh news came out and decided to make an account because it looks like I am one of the luckier ones so far (if nothing changes).

2021 - Model S Long Range - Solid Black - 21" Arachnid Wheels - All Black Premium - Interior with Ebony Décor - Yoke Steering - Autopilot (No FSD) - Ordered 1/29/21 (RN - 1144XXXXX)

Delivery Date Status: this weekend! They told me the car is already here, just waiting on the tags.

Things moved quickly for me. I was checking the Tesla website daily for a couple of months with absolutely no updates (June delivery date appeared once or twice, then disappeared completely for the last few weeks). Saw the VIN number assigned on Monday when I was randomly checking the website, no delivery date. Then the delivery date was updated to June 27-30, then it was changed to June 22-26 on the same day I think. Took care of the financing/insurance issues by Tues/Wed. Finalized everything today. Taking delivery in the next few days. I am beyond ecstatic!

I will say my wife and I have been pretty disappointed with the lack of communication from Tesla (and not the actual delay itself--that was somewhat anticipated). Hopefully the car more than makes up for it.

Good luck, everybody!

I've been following these forums since the refresh news came out and decided to make an account because it looks like I am one of the luckier ones so far (if nothing changes).

2021 - Model S Long Range - Solid Black - 21" Arachnid Wheels - All Black Premium - Interior with Ebony Décor - Yoke Steering - Autopilot (No FSD) - Ordered 1/29/21 (RN - 1144XXXXX)

Delivery Date Status: this weekend! They told me the car is already here, just waiting on the tags.

Things moved quickly for me. I was checking the Tesla website daily for a couple of months with absolutely no updates (June delivery date appeared once or twice, then disappeared completely for the last few weeks). Saw the VIN number assigned on Monday when I was randomly checking the website, no delivery date. Then the delivery date was updated to June 27-30, then it was changed to June 22-26 on the same day I think. Took care of the financing/insurance issues by Tues/Wed. Finalized everything today. Taking delivery in the next few days. I am beyond ecstatic!

I will say my wife and I have been pretty disappointed with the lack of communication from Tesla (and not the actual delay itself--that was somewhat anticipated). Hopefully the car more than makes up for it.

Good luck, everybody!
Congratulations! 👏😁😀