Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's nuts. No power meter in the IC is a big loss. I like the current IC UI with switchable apps too. I wish Tesla expanded on that.

Does the IC still show navigation maps and routing?
I assume one will show up again with v11. The left side of the IC shows nav info when you have a route set.

Holy crap I made it to the end. Didn’t think I would catch back up. Sorry, nothing helpful to add, but every victory here is worth celebrating. (Mine still says august)
anigif_sub-buzz-1172-1586958086-4.gif

Last edited:
I assume one will show up again with v11. The left side of the IC shows nav info when you have a route set.
In one video I think I saw a Model 3-style power bar at the bottom of the IC that moves to the right as you accelerate and to the left as you regen. If so, do you think Tesla will replace it with the previous Model S/X’s style rounded power meter?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
In one video I think I saw a Model 3-style power bar at the bottom of the IC that moves to the right as you accelerate and to the left as you regen. If so, do you think Tesla will replace it with the previous Model S/X’s style rounded power meter?
Yeah, that is what you can see right now. I am guessing/hoping there is an energy app written for v11 that they did not feel like back-porting to 10.x.

Holy crap I made it to the end. Didn’t think I would catch back up. Sorry, nothing helpful to add, but every victory here is worth celebrating. (Mine still says august)
Same, been trying to catch up for days LOL.

So are we, well, you guys, since I don't have a Plaid coming anytime soon 😭 going to do a dedicated performance thread (or did I miss it?)? I too finally ordered a Dragy for my P100D and man the car cuts down on power very quickly on back to back runs. Seeing the 66% 1/4 run on the Plaid has me drooling as well, I'm counting my pennies!

Same, been trying to catch up for days LOL.

So are we, well, you guys, since I don't have a Plaid coming anytime soon 😭 going to do a dedicated performance thread (or did I miss it?)? I too finally ordered a Dragy for my P100D and man the car cuts down on power very quickly on back to back runs. Seeing the 66% 1/4 run on the Plaid has me drooling as well, I'm counting my pennies!
A performance thread would be golden! 👏

You ordered a Plaid w/ white/carbon fiber interior on 1/31/21 just 5 days before me on 2/5/21...does your account still show "Est Delivery: July?"

Because Tesla reps are telling everyone that white/cf interiors won't be delivered until August and I think that's b.s. My account has been blank for many weeks like many others here and the Tesla RM and SC Mgr keep saying July is impossible for delivery w/ white/cf interior according to Tesla Corp. Thank you!
My white on white Plaid with CF is still showing June at this point, but we all know how meaningless that EDD actually is. I used to get excited when a month would pop up, but now I just look at it the same as a blank delivery date.