Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So just seen august for 19s on there site 🤦‍♂️ Will they upgrade my wheels now with out changing my order to new pricing
Tesla's website is only five days behind this forum information-wise. 🤦‍♂️

(The best part is that the top of the site remains "June" even when showing the note about tempest in "August". Does this mean they took our suggestion to just deliver cars without wheels?)

I haven’t seen this shared earlier, so I took a quick video of the adaptive headlights in action. I really love these on the car! Almost all my ICE cars have had them and I have been waiting for Tesla to adopt them as well!

(I mean I think these are new because I don’t recall this happening on my Model 3 or Y or any of the previous S’es)

View attachment 677462
Wasn't it the tucker that pioneered this idea?

So, my MS LR, MSM with white/black interior, FSD and 19" has been steady at August for months, I was tempted to change the 19 to 21" so I went to "edit" my car and it then said September-October so I did not make the change, Would I have better luck if I called someone? I can wait if it is really August but I'd love to get the car in July.
From what I’ve gathered and others have shared, there are 3 things pushing (most) cars to August+
1) 19” wheels
2) white interior
3) Carbon Fiber
LRs don’t have CF so that won’t affect your order, but not worth changing your wheels if you still have white interior. You can call you rep (if you can get through) but chances are it’s both those things for you.