Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine would not set up from the app and the SA confirmed with someone that it is not available for S.
Image me tilting my head 45° like a dog right now. Seriously? It literally is a feature listed on the site (I say that laughing). And others have it working.

Seems like some lack luster advice. Have you tried logging in and out? And or deleting and reinstalling the app? Damn I sound like the help desk.

The more reviews I read about great acceleration on LR, the worst I feel for ordering Plaid especially after the kind of treatment we're getting from Tesla. Literally place the order right now or call your local SC and if you don't wand a specific color for exterior or interior you'll get the car either tonight or tomorrow by midnight, you just have to get arachnids. What a load of *sugar*! **** Tesla for doing this crap. LR is definitely a more worthy product than the Plaid.
I don't think you'll feel too bad about your Plaid decision once you take delivery of your vehicle and start driving it! 😎

Image me tilting my head 45° like a dog right now. Seriously? It literally is a feature listed on the site (I say that laughing). And others have it working.

Seems like some lack luster advice. Have you tried logging in and out? And or deleting and reinstalling the app? Damn I sound like the help desk.
1625019821375.png

Mine will not respond at all when poked on my app. All other features are fine. Am I missing something in the set-up?
I have a 3. I setup the phone as a key via the screen.....

there's a simple pairing procedure done via the screen. You have to have the key card on you to complete.

If you get through that and it is sitll not working, i think there's a possibility that it has to do with your phone? Make sure your bluetooth is on and that the phone isn't blocking it? Dunno. I have an android and haven't had issues since installed.

I have a 3. I setup the phone as a key via the screen.....

there's a simple pairing procedure done via the screen. You have to have the key card on you to complete.

If you get through that and it is sitll not working, i think there's a possibility that it has to do with your phone? Make sure your bluetooth is on and that the phone isn't blocking it? Dunno. I have an android and haven't had issues since installed.

The line to touch to setup the phone key is present but it is not responsive acting like it would if it were greyed out. Weird.

The line to touch to setup the phone key is present but it is not responsive acting like it would if it were greyed out. Weird.
Perhaps do a system reset? dunno how it is in the refresh but i'd assume it is holding down the two scroll wheels for like 5 seconds?

Can also do the hard reset form the menu where it cuts power to the entire car...let sit for 30 seconds...then put foot on brake to turn it back on?

sounds like a software glitch.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid