Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you will be able to spec them separately from the Track Pack, my guess is $6,500 to $8,500. If not........ well it might be like $15-$20k, with the carbon-ceramic brakes, high-performance brake lines, track mode, suspension tuning, and likely that active wing, with the modified rear glass and tailgate.
well there's our 2-3 mph in trap speed.....;)

I don't know... I bet that 155 mph is for the Arachnids, just without the 163 mph limiter pulling power early. Because of the lighter wheels, it's likely that the trap speed could go up 2-5 mph from 155.

I hope so. I thought the 163 was a hard limit, but you know more than me.

i could see it gaining some tenths in the quarter. Will someone dip below 9's with this ?????

I see why most of us were seeing June delivery dates. It's because our configurations were manufactured for sure but these ****ers just pushed on 21" inch wheels on all deliverable cars. So if your account said June 26-30, it means you had a car ready but you got that CF or 19" wheels so Tesla said **** you, slapped 21" wheels on your config and gave it to someone else to increase their margin and eoq deliveries. What a load of *sugar* this is. People ordering and getting a car within a week when there are people here waiting for litrellay 8 or more months at this point 🤬🤬🤬

You ordered a month ago and are complaining that people with higher margin cars are going in front of you???

YOU DON'T SAY!!!!!

All of us who ordered LR MONTHS before you are watching as everyone else gets their high margins car before EOQ.

I'm not saying you don't have reasons to be frustrated, but how about a little perspective for those who are even worse off?

AB000199-1A5B-4E39-9150-ECE423E46E4C.jpeg
Whoa. This thing is nuts.

I occasionally get loaners with 85s or 60 pre-AP and pre-parking sensors. That's where I learned how amazing yacht floors could be and how little Tesla has modified the IC for those cars (and how quickly you can be abandoned by Tesla but how that might not be a bad thing).

For all the pre-2014 owners, I wish Tesla left the OS at v7. V8 was the best OS GUI for me. v9 was the beginning of the end for the vertical screen....
60 pre-parking sensors here. I think that the issue for older models like my MS 60 is the underpowered MCU. I don't mind v9 as much as I do having to reboot the MCU every time I get in the car. My <blank> delivery date can't come soon enough.