Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this from my SA.
I converted from a Plaid+ To Plaid, then after the fact changed wheels. Here's my 3 order agreements.
Original "Plaid" (+)
Then My Plaid with 19's
Then my Plaid with 21's.
My FSD price will be reduced by $2k once I get my VIN.

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 6.43.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-05 at 6.43.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-05 at 6.42.29 PM.png

I converted from a Plaid+ To Plaid, then after the fact changed wheels. Here's my 3 order agreements.
Original "Plaid" (+)
Then My Plaid with 19's
Then my Plaid with 21's.
My FSD price will be reduced by $2k once I get my VIN.

View attachment 681751View attachment 681752View attachment 681753
My original order was a Plaid ( I didn't want to wait til 2022!!) and I ordered before the price increase so if I make any changes I will have to pay the 10k price increase.
White/white/cf/19 ordered 4/8/21.
It looks like you can make changes without a price increase if you ordered a Plaid+.

Well I’m a former racer so you’re not asking the right person. Losing is losing. If a guy in a Civic beats me in a straight line that’s one thing. I’d give him props for building a fast car. I wouldn’t trade my car for his. Around a race track, it just never happened yet. But if I was beaten around the track by a Civic, I’d give mad props to the driver. I wouldn’t trade my car for his

I have friends super into air cooled 911s. They are not racer. Not at all. Racers that I know are looking at shavings tenths of seconds. My air cooled friends are in love with nostalgia of old Porsches.

In a perfect world I’d have a GT3RS for the track and a Caterham R500 as a weekend car to go along with the Plaid.
You clearly missed every point lol. But main point is the billionaire wouldn’t care. Hes winning at life lol

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Ok, great! Maybe we can all agree these insecure bros should move over to the Bugatti forum to live out their faded dreams.
Why you gotta turn to insults? Someone mentioned a Victoria’s Secret model being embarrassed to be with a guy in a Bugatti because he lost a race to a plaid. do you honesty think models are out there trying to date a regular working person over a rich guy? Reality is reality most of the women and I mean most of them end up with rich guys and it ain’t because they’re funny or smart.
Don’t be so insecure about your purchase broooo!

Okay, another day is over. Who's got a VIN today? 😂
Not me. I did go to a Lexus dealership though. My girl is starting to do a research on a new SUV to replace hers and they were there within seconds trying to help with options, test drive, and offered all of these incentives.

Attachments

• E8B71335-E8CC-4B31-B234-9727FE87031F.png
    E8B71335-E8CC-4B31-B234-9727FE87031F.png
    483.5 KB · Views: 60
I have a 13yo son that loves cars. He loves everything with an engine. Drove karts, motocross bikes and watches Nurburgring and car videos on YouTube all the time.

To him the ultimate car is the Plaid (and Roadster). Like many kids he looks at stats and simply wants the quickest car. He’s not alone. The new generation loves EV and Tesla in general.
It's more likely that your son is just influenced by your interests. My 10 year old daughter knows what a Plaid is and what Tesla cars are. She also knows who I hate politically, and cannot stand Microsoft. All of these things are my values and interests. I don't talk to her directly about any of these things. Kids pick up on everything.

Why you gotta turn to insults? Someone mentioned a Victoria’s Secret model being embarrassed to be with a guy in a Bugatti because he lost a race to a plaid. do you honesty think models are out there trying to date a regular working person over a rich guy? Reality is reality most of the women and I mean most of them end up with rich guys and it ain’t because they’re funny or smart.
Don’t be so insecure about your purchase broooo!

Bro did you forget I got the long range? Ain't no one gonna love me! 😭

It's more likely that your son is just influenced by your interests. My 10 year old daughter knows what a Plaid is and what Tesla cars are. She also knows who I hate politically, and cannot stand Microsoft. All of these things are my values and interests. I don't talk to her directly about any of these things. Kids pick up on everything.
But you can upgrade to Windows 11 for free 😅😅

Highly doubt those models or instagram “models” care about your vehicles performance. They care more about status and money. You think they look at a guy with a Tesla and a guy with a Bugatti and go “yeah I’ll go with the Tesla guy, his car is faster!”
If she’s a classy woman over 30, she’ll probably go with the Tesla. If she’s a young and dumb 20 something, then probably the Bugatti even if the guy is a db..