Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I doubt that the 19s are held up by the 200 mph, as they will likely never go that speed. Their tires are firmly Y rated which means they are not to exceed 186 mph.

And actually, Y without parentheses doesn't allow for speeds in excess of 186 mph, while (Y) with parentheses does:
So the Arachnids' tires are in fact capable of 200 mph. :)

View attachment 692612
Thank you very much I did not have this information (Y)

Attachments

• 468810_fcs_fr.pdf
    439.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
The only 2 VINs I know of so far are for Plaid models, per the sheet:

Thanks, @MarcG Sorry I lost track of all two. ☺️

• Love
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I don't know if you saw that President Biden said that by 2030 half of the cars sold in the US had to be electric. I mentioned that to my wife and she quipped, "Do you think Tesla will deliver your car by then?"
Model S LR white/white FSD and 21" wheels. Ordered March 10 RN1146. Current delivery status blank.

I can confirm: significant other has not been helpful during this agonizing time.

Ooof. Sorry to hear that. Wonder why they even called you to tell you it was ready.
To tease me, my SA called me earlier in the week asking to go plaid as they had a car for me and leave my LR, took the bait; showed up today to pick up only to be disappointed. As the car is technically not mine per Tesla they couldn't even provide Uber/Loaner back. Long-time tesla owner and this is probably the worst experience I have had with them. If only the cars weren't so amazing.

Assuming plaid doesn't work out I will probably just pass on it as I technically haven't accepted delivery according to them and go back to my October LR order.

Took "delivery" of the car, full of error messages regarding suspension and adaptive cruise, so the car never left the lot... at least it shows in my tesla app account so there's that 🤷‍♂️
Incomplete product as discussed before. More of Tesla advertising extra *sugar* and actually delivering may be half of them. Most crucial fetaures like active noise canceling, screen tilt, rear screen audio controls aka Bluetooth connection enabling separate audio controls are still missing 😔
I don't even have the car but I still feel embarrassed over it.

To tease me, my SA called me earlier in the week asking to go plaid as they had a car for me and leave my LR, took the bait; showed up today to pick up only to be disappointed. As the car is technically not mine per Tesla they couldn't even provide Uber/Loaner back. Long-time tesla owner and this is probably the worst experience I have had with them. If only the cars weren't so amazing.

Assuming plaid doesn't work out I will probably just pass on it as I technically haven't accepted delivery according to them and go back to my October LR order.
Was this at the San Francisco store? Who’s your SA?

"Technically not yours"? The hell? Did you sign paperwork? Did you give them money? If you were ready to drive it off the lot, it sure as *sugar* sounds like it was yours. That is some bad faith your local service center, delivery advisor and sales advisor are acting it. Geez.

I do not want to love your post for the *sugar* you have gone through, but damn man. You got my sympathy.

"Technically not yours"? The hell? Did you sign paperwork? Did you give them money? If you were ready to drive it off the lot, it sure as *sugar* sounds like it was yours. That is some bad faith your local service center, delivery advisor and sales advisor are acting it. Geez.
Of course I signed the paperwork and of course they have my money. imagine throwing 160k (taxes and all included) and being treated like this.

Edit text pictures

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-144415_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-144415_Messages.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 64