Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post. I ordered/confirmed 10/24/13.

No option to create my signature yet, configuration is:

P85 | Grey/Black Leather/Nappa/Carbon | Tech | Air | Pano | Sound | 19" | Parking Sensors | Lighting | Fog | Sub Zero | Dual & HPWC
10/24/13 order/confirm | 10/25/13 VIN:267xx | No Delivery Confirmed Yet

dashboard says sourcing parts, I haven't got a delivery date yet, preferred was late November with factory pickup.

Just got a call from Tesla, scheduled for 12/12 factory pickup.

P85 | Grey/Black Leather/Nappa/Carbon | Tech | Air | Pano | Sound | 19" | Parking Sensors | Lighting | Fog | Sub Zero | Dual & HPWC
10/24/13 order/confirm | 10/25/13 VIN:267xx | Delivery scheduled 12/12/13
Nice gift for the holidays! And you'll be able to claim the tax credit right away.

Wow, just discovered that I'm in production too now!!! Originally Tesla had told me to expect to enter in production late December or early January which would mean I got pulled ahead almost two months :) got to call Tesla on Monday (doubt anyone's there during weekends) to double check and find out what the delivery date is. Woot woot! Just sold my old car today so this is excellent news :)

My just changed to introduction as well. It could be related to my submitting the financing and signing the MVPS today.

Originally it was predicted to go into production the week of 11/18. If it really move up 2 weeks and the delivery date can move too, I'll be a super happy camper ;)

Wow, just discovered that I'm in production too now!!! Originally Tesla had told me to expect to enter in production late December or early January which would mean I got pulled ahead almost two months :) got to call Tesla on Monday (doubt anyone's there during weekends) to double check and find out what the delivery date is. Woot woot! Just sold my old car today so this is excellent news :)

Wow, talk about good news!