Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So worth it! Here’s my pearl white beauty. Fastest 0-60 on the draggy so far is 2.28 seconds. Got light headed the first time. It’s just so much power!

B1817722-CE55-47E8-94E0-2B74A37F3291.jpeg
D0FF76FB-F801-4F2E-A538-C6F35591F1F7.jpeg
5A1927F9-1E32-4F9C-9C8D-CBED1CE515BA.jpeg

I guess the question for folks who have had Model S for 5+ years… Have you had any motor issues requiring fixes/replacements? It’s my first EV and am used to expecting maintenance issues after certain miles depending on the make I own but no idea on the EV side.
With my '13 S, I had the drive unit replaced at about 10K miles when they were having all the house problems, but the replacement was solid for the next 130K miles. I did replace guy S because it was about t hit the end to drive unit/battery warranty, but it was because of the battery replacement cost, not the DU.

That white is freakin gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you!
Looks like a black interior, which is my config as well which I'm picking up this week. Nice ride!
Yup, black/CF interior. You’ll love it, congrats!!
I again say this out of pure jealousy. You have a bug splatter above the driver side radar circle, front bumper.
So there.
LOL.

More pics to come post full xpel wrap + ceramic coating, which I’m getting done this Wednesday!

I'm vaccinated. Takes a real idiot to show up at work and screw everyone else over for their "freedoms". We have at least 7 of them in my department. They all have the same sources of news and political views. It's amazing how irresponsible journalism for profit has turned a health issue into a political statement.

I'm glad my parents didn't have political views on polio, the measles etc.
You can literally spot the Covidiots by looking at the likes and dislikes of your post 🤣
Seriously, why are people disliking this. Imagine choosing death over using your brain cells. Insane!