Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well this is frustrating. The plaid isn't getting the update yet for the button, and the 75 has the update waiting but is complaining about the 12v battery needing to be replaced before it'll install it. But I replaced that 12v battery 2 months ago...
Mine is installing now on both S and X. And am about to hand over S to new owner in an hour. :(

Well this is frustrating. The plaid isn't getting the update yet for the button, and the 75 has the update waiting but is complaining about the 12v battery needing to be replaced before it'll install it. But I replaced that 12v battery 2 months ago...
Is it possible that Tesla is only offering the button to the second and third wave of EAP people at this time?

Is it possible that Tesla is only offering the button to the second and third wave of EAP people at this time?
I'm not in the EAP, and I have The Button this morning.

Mashed that sucker so hard I about broke it off.

IMG_1706.jpg
IMG_1706.jpg

@
Oh, wait... your Y is probably still on break-in firmware...

I see no FSD on the Y, so that's a deal breaker for The Button. Guess you better road trip the Plaid down to Phlier's place... ;)
@Phlier Yes, the MYP is still on factory firmware, so not expecting any update on that one for a few weeks. I was holding off on ordering FSD on the MYP until I see how I like the update on the Plaid, but it seems like my Plaid may not receive the button version of firmware. I wonder if anyone here with a Plaid recieved the update?

Edit: As I type this, I see something now downloading to the Plaid!

That’s what I did, I showed up with personal check, without asking ahead. They would not take it.
Was the personal check for the full amount? I can see that, especially if outside of banking hours and they cannot do an immediate deposit to confirm. But I have used a personal check with a financing check covering the bulk of the purchase price. For the recent plaid I had a credit union check for $100k and wrote a personal check for the difference and they didn’t blink at all — that was totally fine. And that was the same for prior multiple Tesla purchases.
Mine is supposed to be delivered with the same tires. My SA claims they're all season too which they aren't as confirmed by another user

It’s insane that stupid SAs are saying nonsense like this.

Reactions: impastu