Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has definitely crossed my mind as I read reports like what @MFrunkerOG posted. Just have no clue where they are sourcing the seats - overseas or domestic.
cant believe Elon hasnt tweeted about some sort of way he can solve this problem. Like the persons trapped in the cave or the ventilators.
Wait..did he ever actually produce the solutions he said he was going to do for those two situations? If not, consistent with robotaxi and FSD nyc to cali with no intervention, promises as well. LOL

Reactions: Ormond and impastu
My EDD hasn't moved in almost 2 weeks or so. Starting to get concerned that I'm going to wake up and it gets pushed back to December/January. The first part of my EDD starts in 4 days...
This upcoming weekend will be a month since my last change. I almost want to say it is a good sign that it is not moving, but the only good sign will be when I am looking at a car.

Just curious to see if any "refreshed" MS owners received the beta FSD software? I would guess not, as it appears Tesla/Elon silently decided to exclude any refreshed cars, with its mandatory yoke, from receiving the beta FSD release -, along with all yoke improvements found in the 2021.36 release that only non-FSD yoke cars received. It appears the only thing these cars got was a "request button, via the 2021.32.22 release (BOHICA) @2021plaid

So, as of now, if you are a yoker, who paid for FSD, you not only are excluded from the yoke improvements found in 2021.36, but also the FSD beta software (assuming you had a score of 100). Looking for someone to pronounce I am wrong on this, by showing proof they either received the FSD beta, or the yoke improvements found in 2021.36 - for refreshed MSs with FSD. Anyone want to step forward? Anyone? No?

Just curious to see if any "refreshed" MS owners received the beta FSD software? I would guess not, as it appears Tesla/Elon silently decided to exclude any refreshed cars, with its mandatory yoke, from receiving the beta FSD release -, along with all yoke improvements found in the 2021.36 release that only non-FSD yoke cars received. It appears the only thing these cars got was a "request button, via the 2021.32.22 release (BOHICA) @2021plaid

So, as of now, if you are a yoker, who paid for FSD, you not only are excluded from the yoke improvements found in 2021.36, but also the FSD beta software (assuming you had a score of 100). Looking for someone to pronounce I am wrong on this, by showing proof they either received the FSD beta, or the yoke improvements found in 2021.36 - for refreshed MSs with FSD. Anyone want to step forward? Anyone? No?
I opted out of this bullsh*t in hopes I'll get the improvement update. Of course, didn't work out as predicted 😭

I just got kicked back 2 weeks, and today was the first day of my prior interval. Also, it widened.

That's what I expect. You also have white and a lower RN number. I bet what is happening here is that they are prioritizing the white interior for plaid, so as more plaid orders come in they push off the long range reservation holders regardless of order date. That's what makes the most sense in my head of what they're doing.

That's what I expect. You also have white and a lower RN number. I bet what is happening here is that they are prioritizing the white interior for plaid, so as more plaid orders come in they push off the long range reservation holders regardless of order date. That's what makes the most sense in my head of what they're doing.
Not sure about that. Mine is a White Intetior Plaid. Slip sliding away…🎼