Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
haha it is!!! holding right now at Nov 16-Dec 14... little upset I went from having a 20 day window to now a 30 day window now. then thus stuff happens and it boils over like wtf is happening. it's fine to give a reject to someone else in the area with the same configuration, but there's literally people with the same order in the same area that have been waiting even longer than I have...

OK rant over. lol
Ha ha , you’re too quick. I deleted my post after seeing you had already responded. Hadn’t seen you in a while here and forgot your EDD. Hoping you move up!

Ha ha , you’re too quick. I deleted my post after seeing you had already responded. Hadn’t seen you in a while here and forgot your EDD. Hoping you move up!
yea. went out of country last week and trying to keep my crazy posts down. really hoping that date doesn't push again, last 2 months or so have kept pushing back. I think it's fate that I'll get a 2022, in 2022 haa.

funny thing is (or not so funny) there's about 15 Tesla's at work. every one ordered and delivered after I ordered my MS. All are M3 or MY except for another white MS ordered about a month after me and he got his back in July.

I can't even imagine the people still lingering out there that ordered in Nov or battery day still.

220A9751-08A4-4AF2-AB71-F44EF5E83D48.jpeg
A fellow Calgarian! I see LR and Plaid in your sig. Which one are you waiting for? Now we have to meet up and complain about build quality. Are you going to run winter tires? I see 10cm in the forecast for tomorrow lol
Plaid, here is a pic of it in their back lot…

Saw my first plaid on the move, in the wild this evening.

White, unknown interior, merging 10 west to 405 North, LA, Approx 7:40 PM

Followed it for a while, the wife commented, sure looks wider. I said, only two inches. She said, how will it fit in the garage? I said, we just need to move your car over 2 inches. She commented at length on the matter, safe to say, looks like I better stay with the LR order...

Followed it for a while, the wife commented, sure looks wider. I said, only two inches. She said, how will it fit in the garage? I said, we just need to move your car over 2 inches. She commented at length on the matter, safe to say, looks like I better stay with the LR order...
Hey just FYI the Plaid and LR share identical bodies and width, right down to tire sizes. One of the biggest gripes people have with the Plaid is its similarities to the LR. So you're screwed either way lol.🤣😁

Wait, Tesla gave your plaid the AS tires for free? If that’s the case then that is pretty inconsistent with my SC as they said plaids do not get free 19” AS tires. So now I have to fork over $1,300.

@yerEVan It’s a long story, but yes. Every SC/Region can exercise its own discretion as a P&L. I’m my case, after lots of discussion and waiting for approval, I received a one off customer accommodation no charge swap.

Edit: SC kept the P-zeros with 1300 miles on them, when I left with the brand new AS Conti’s.

Last edited:

Is the "total" width actually wider? Generally the widest points on a car are the side view mirrors - not the fenders.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid