Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe there are 20 comments beneath this regarding mood lighting and zero about "hey my airbag fell off and could have killed me"...
Hey. This is a manly forum. We test beta software that could drive us into a wall. Our battery fires take 5 hours to put out. When the battery quits, you have to break glass to escape from the car.

You want us to whine about namby-pamby airbags? ;)

Last time the airbags deployed -- our car rolled the minivan we impacted. Its a good thing that the driver's airbag didn't reach my face, because it would have knocked off my glasses.

I can't believe there are 20 comments beneath this regarding mood lighting and zero about "hey my airbag fell off and could have killed me"...
Because that's not really the circumstance. The airbag assembly wasn't re-installed correctly after service and it fell into his lap. It doesn't deploy like the hair trigger on a rifle. Had it fallen into his lap and he got into a front end accident at the same time, well yes.... otherwise no danger.

3 and Y are different lines at Fremont than S and X. So they would be stalling a line to make this happens. Makes no sense. Not like you can just throw more hands in there to make more 3s and Ys when so much is automated / robotics already.
Good point! More hands won’t deliver more 3’s and Y’s. 🧐 I should have ordered further in the past!
6E7EA477-3FCA-44FC-969E-9131C3CAC3B7.jpeg

Because that's not really the circumstance. The airbag assembly wasn't re-installed correctly after service and it fell into his lap. It doesn't deploy like the hair trigger on a rifle. Had it fallen into his lap and he got into a front end accident at the same time, well yes.... otherwise no danger.
I have to admit that if an airbag in a running/energized car fell into my lap I would probably need to check my underwear. I do not doubt that @AnselmDante had at least for a moment of worried that he might need more for his next trick than just "a condom and a volunteer".

I don't know what you are saying as FSD has never been delivered, 99% of people do not have it and it's still in Beta (potentially forever). So yes TLSA did pull a BMW by promising FSD with "current hardware" and then making people pay more for it later.
Who has been charged for new FSD hardware that previously purchased FSD?

Hey. This is a manly forum. We test beta software that could drive us into a wall. Our battery fires take 5 hours to put out. When the battery quits, you have to break glass to escape from the car.

You want us to whine about namby-pamby airbags? ;)

Last time the airbags deployed -- our car rolled the minivan we impacted. Its a good thing that the driver's airbag didn't reach my face, because it would have knocked off my glasses.
Imagine how frightened @AnselmDante would have been if he’d been wearing the recommended kilt! Oh, wait, he’s driving an LR so no vented seats requiring the kilt for full ventilation.
Please don’t bring logic and deductive reasoning into this thread.

I'm in what's probably like the top 30 or 20, but I've seen people on the investor thread that are at 50,000 or more. I believe someone has over 100,000 in one case. However, he has been there since like 2018 or 2012 or something, so he's a long time member. Thank you for the kind words man!
Back in the very early days, we would get green dots under our profile name for every so many positive reactions. I had gotten up to quite a few, and they discontinued that practice. I miss my green dots!

Hi Everyone here, thank you so much for all of the posts helping those still waiting, like me. After watching EDD to get pushed forward as soon as I would get close to it, stopped looking at the account not to get disappointed again. Got a text alert for VIN and..

I got VIN assigned today:)

RN1150

Model S White/Black | 19 | FSD

EDD in two weeks (NJ).

Wishing all of you the best!

considering how heavy it is its amazing how quick it is and even more amazing how it brakes.
I read through the piece a couple of times and did not find anything on braking. Did you mean Breaks? Reference(s)?

I'm particularly curious given how poorly the Plaid brakes.

EDD still 22-6 and no ViN :(

455. I think you may be the first. Up until now I have only see 454. Can you ask them what your build date is? That would be helpful to our knowledge base.
waiting on a response from my SA for the same question. MF455 this morning... finally. the wait is almost over.

Imagine how frightened @AnselmDante would have been if he’d been wearing the recommended kilt! Oh, wait, he’s driving an LR so no vented seats requiring the kilt for full ventilation.

Please don’t bring logic and deductive reasoning into this thread.

LR has ventilated seats as well. It blows my kilt up.

Hi Everyone here, thank you so much for all of the posts helping those still waiting, like me. After watching EDD to get pushed forward as soon as I would get close to it, stopped looking at the account not to get disappointed again. Got a text alert for VIN and..

I got VIN assigned today:)

RN1150

Model S White/Black | 19 | FSD

EDD in two weeks (NJ).

Wishing all of you the best!
Congrats. Is it a 2021 or 2022 model?
MF or NF in the VIN?

I took it that he enjoyed an explosive device falling on his crouch - hoping for something.
Yeah I know some people are into *interesting* things, but explosion? That's a new level.
HEYYYY! @AnselmDante, there's an idea to what type of audience and content your currently empty youtube channel can cater to! Subscribers will flood in!🤣🤣😃