Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally out of beta FSD!

"Hello Dickwad,

FSD Beta 10.4 has been removed from your vehicle and a production build has been pushed to it, which will be downloaded upon selecting to install it. To ensure you do not receive future Beta updates, please go to the Autopilot UI and select Controls > Autopilot > Request Full Self-Driving Beta, this will trigger a pop-up which will then present you with the Opt-Out button. You can opt back into the FSD Beta queue at any time by selecting the Request Full Self-Driving button.

-FSD Team"
I've really been considering doing this as well. My Beta is really wonky, not even knowing where it's at on the map accurately. I may wait for 1-2 more updates and if it doesn't get better, I'll bail. Funny thing is that the previous version worked better than the current one, 2021.36.8.6

How long did it take you to get removed?

Nope! Got pushed back two days!!!!!!!! reset the clock! Car still gets here tonight, praying to JESUS HIMSELF (or @2021plaid ) this thing doesnt have any issues...ill be driving by to see it tonight...

EDIT: @2021plaid liked this post before I even hit "post reply". That's weird...
What’s your favorite Jesus? My favorite Jesus is Little Baby Jesus.

I've really been considering doing this as well. My Beta is really wonky, not even knowing where it's at on the map accurately. I may wait for 1-2 more updates and if it doesn't get better, I'll bail. Funny thing is that the previous version worked better than the current one, 2021.36.8.6

How long did it take you to get removed?
Dear “roommate,” @uthatcher …. I requested to opt out last Friday. My plan is a bit different as I want out now, so I can try/enjoy ARNR for a while, until FSD improves more (e.g., v11). YMMV

@2021plaid

Over a newer MS performance, agreed.
But comparing the performance gain to older cars '15 85D, it is more compelling, if you look at 0-60 performance per dollar.

Made a S/S elsewhere that shows this.

The only speed increase us older folks/cars really need is SuC speed.
Aaaaand que @Bill Price

HEY WTF YOU CALLING ME A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? JK 🤣:mad:🤬🤬🤬🤬
You’ve been upgraded from bot to baby. 😄

1637195018369.gif

Maybe this is me splitting hairs, but I'm a little sensitive since I've had to have my battery pack replaced. I charge to 80% daily. That level used to show as 300 miles of range. It now shows, and has shown for the past couple of weeks, a related range of 296 miles. Is the loss of 4 miles normal or is this something that is unusual with a car that is two months old?
Is it possible it is the same capacity but based on your driving it recalibrated? I think my ICE does that on a new tank, estimated based on last tank even when I reset.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Is it possible it is the same capacity but based on your driving it recalibrated? I think my ICE does that on a new tank, estimated based on last tank even when I reset.
I'm new to EVs and have no idea. It's quite possible, but I need to live with it across the four seasons to see how much ambient temperatures affect battery capacity here in MD.