Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With so many people having EDDs in Jan/Feb, I would hope we will start seeing a lot of VINs being issued over the next week or so. Seems way too quiet here as far as new VINs go! It doesn't seem like the 2-week shut-down materialized, but we definitely seem to be in a Pause between the frantic EOY deliveries and the next wave of Jan/Feb deliveries...
Someone in the LR Delivery thread got an NF VIN yesterday. They're like RN1158 or something like that so not sure what is going on... but there's one.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨Ok guys I have decided on and have been approved to (with the gracious assistance of @danny) a new name: EndlessPlaid!!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
This name is inspired by my all time favorite feature of the Model S Plaid and the Plaid powertrain in general: Its nearly endless output of power with its nearly flat power curve!!!!!!

2021plaid becomes EndlessPlaid!
i may take the cue and become "EndlessWait"

Not sure about dealers but every town has a 100 tuners who will get you any service or part or aftermarket mod you want on a CRX. There are a number of online “oem” parts stores too. The car is a street legend. If you find a 1.6L VTEC that is street gold.

Now on topic off topic, I gotta drift this plaid.
Will have to do some more reasearch. I did see a 1988 for sale, locally, with the 1.6 VTEC…

In the mean time, speaking of drifting the plaid, a new Teslatari article came out overnight!

Correct..I wish there was a better name for LR DM. PLAIDISH?
But it isn't even a "Long Range"/LR. It is just a Model S.

1641397773309.png

You could just call it a Model S not Plaid.

So back to relevant off topics (i.e. things of interest to me :) ) - anyone have any thoughts/experience with screen protectors? I am seriously considering the ElonAccessories duo - glass, try install, slight matte - ticks all my boxes, and has the rear screen as well.
I also saw on amazon, and i think he's on TMC, TWRAPS or similar - where the front is a tpu matte that is floppy and applied with fluid, and the back is glass.
i do believe even the elonaccessories glass will dull the image a little (per their site i think make a little fuzzy) and i have to imagine the tpu one would be even fuzzier.
elonaccessories supposedly has a good oleophobic coating, and i love the way my ipad feels, and would like that slickness.
i saw the reviews were very polarizing on amazon regarding the tpu - some loved it, some wanted to give 0 stars, some said easy installation, some said terrible.
personally, i think a wet installation is easier - you can slide around. the elonaccessories dry installation seems to have you spending a lot of time using sticker hinges to line it up before you plop it down for life.
anyway, i appreciate any thoughts. the idea of anti glare and reduced fingerprints on my future hypothetical car is very appealing to me - thanks! :)

So back to relevant off topics (i.e. things of interest to me :) ) - anyone have any thoughts/experience with screen protectors? I am seriously considering the ElonAccessories duo - glass, try install, slight matte - ticks all my boxes, and has the rear screen as well.
I also saw on amazon, and i think he's on TMC, TWRAPS or similar - where the front is a tpu matte that is floppy and applied with fluid, and the back is glass.
i do believe even the elonaccessories glass will dull the image a little (per their site i think make a little fuzzy) and i have to imagine the tpu one would be even fuzzier.
elonaccessories supposedly has a good oleophobic coating, and i love the way my ipad feels, and would like that slickness.
i saw the reviews were very polarizing on amazon regarding the tpu - some loved it, some wanted to give 0 stars, some said easy installation, some said terrible.
personally, i think a wet installation is easier - you can slide around. the elonaccessories dry installation seems to have you spending a lot of time using sticker hinges to line it up before you plop it down for life.
anyway, i appreciate any thoughts. the idea of anti glare and reduced fingerprints on my future hypothetical car is very appealing to me - thanks! :)
Might trap excess heat in the display; no thanks.