Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked original post - the two pics are no longer there :)

Here are the X pics while they last. Headlights are also new?

C42570AE-440D-4C56-84F1-DB2E91E8BA6B.jpeg

A51ADF91-38BA-4B23-B9F9-55EAD6783765.jpeg

Source

Damn "I feel good 🎵". ....this was on delivery day....nine months. Almost nailed it.

Not that I know of. In fact Franz told me at the Delivery Event in direct response to my question: No active spoiler, no ‘matrix’ headlights, and no new taillights”. But I figure 9 months in, something might change. And yes, only chance is probably a direct drop in replacement. Can’t see why it couldn’t be so.

I originally ordered the + and was willing to wait. So Q1 aligns with my original timeline.
From Franz directly…..
  • No active spoiler
  • No matrix headlights
  • No new tail lights

I don’t think the X refresh overall was as dramatic as the S’s. The S is wider than the previous version but I don’t think the X was widened. The ones I’ve seen in person do not appear to be anyway.

Maybe the X volume is just too low to justify the expense and perhaps the lights fall in the same category.

But how are they going to address the charge port if at least the rear lights didn’t change? And would they leave the X to be the bastard child with the only one in the lineup with the strip now?