Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HAHA! They changed the pic! Go look again guys!

Boy am I glad I downloaded that pic!
Oh no.

My question is now, what the Hell are they waiting for? Thousands of people saw it in January, and literally one day before one month later, thousands more have seen it! Update the site already lol! Maybe they were preparing to update it tomorrow, and thus this person had that picture handy? I guess they are waiting for it to have been in production for 2 weeks?

My question is now, what the Hell are they waiting for? Thousands of people saw it in January, and literally one day before one month later, thousands more have seen it! Update the site already lol! Maybe they were preparing to update it tomorrow, and thus this person had that picture handy? I guess they are waiting for it to have been in production for 2 weeks?
They have to run out of the old lights first. 🤣

Yes they did but it’s now showing the front with NEW HEADLIGHTS

Yes they did but it’s now showing the front with NEW HEADLIGHTS
Lol nah those are the old ones. Here's the new ones:
271737287_477691530422964_2485874134587274058_n.jpg

I would imagine so, that way the lines aren't down 2 times in order to retool. They'd probably want to do it all at the same time.

Are they the new headlights? o_O

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I had a feeling the pic would’ve been removed. I feel like they’ll release all the pics/details at once. It’s going to happen soon but in tesla talk soon could be in the next hour or next century. Once it shows up on the online builder and photos on the main page then it’s confirmed.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
My suspicion is they want to make sure people who are taking deliveries in the next few weeks take the car as is.