Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So @WilliamG 's 0.1% pulled through for the win...
Clearly different!
Old:
2017+Tesla+S+90D+Electric%2FLights+CBL+-+Part+1.png

New:

So I did factory reset and it charged up to 23....:( Tesla called me this afternoon to confirm my home delivery on Friday and asked about the trade-in since they had a chance to review the service history(??!!!!)...Well didn't you guys do this when you gave me my trade-in offer two weeks ago??? Which by the way if you're giving me $16,900 for it, I would assume this would take into account a refurb battery needed of $12k ($28.9k is low but acceptable for a used 2013 MS)....They also said it has to be in working order when they drive it back to the factory from my home (which is 21 miles away!)I had thought they were going to deliver my new car on a tow truck, not have someone drive it to me...wth?? ....So I've rescheduled for Saturday pick up at the factory, and I will have the car towed to about a mile away and then drive it in with 20 miles on it....Getting really irritated at this whole process since I know this problem with the battery started before the warranty ended last September but because I couldn't get appointments and wasn't really driving that much I just let it go....🤬
I admire your efforts to resolve this BS. I believe that once you receive your new car you will be very happy and you will forget this difficult process. Hang in there, De De.

So I did factory reset and it charged up to 23....:( Tesla called me this afternoon to confirm my home delivery on Friday and asked about the trade-in since they had a chance to review the service history(??!!!!)...Well didn't you guys do this when you gave me my trade-in offer two weeks ago??? Which by the way if you're giving me $16,900 for it, I would assume this would take into account a refurb battery needed of $12k ($28.9k is low but acceptable for a used 2013 MS)....They also said it has to be in working order when they drive it back to the factory from my home (which is 21 miles away!)I had thought they were going to deliver my new car on a tow truck, not have someone drive it to me...wth?? ....So I've rescheduled for Saturday pick up at the factory, and I will have the car towed to about a mile away and then drive it in with 20 miles on it....Getting really irritated at this whole process since I know this problem with the battery started before the warranty ended last September but because I couldn't get appointments and wasn't really driving that much I just let it go....🤬
You are ahead by paying for a tow to a mile near Tesla then driving your new S home vs some stranger driving both your new S, then driving you injured 2013 S in a way that sacrifices the deal by breaking down on the way back. So to me will do well..

Reactions: John_DeDe
Exactly what a bot who does not want you to think he is Elon would say...

Well, I’m sure many feel this way… tired of hearing people call @EndlessPlaid a bot and/or Elon. Common sense dictates Elon wouldn’t possibly have the time to be on this forum as much as Endless is. And a bot claim is just silliness.

More likely than not, Endless is just supporting his investment strategy and may consider this both a hobby and financial planning work.

Well, I’m sure many feel this way… tired of hearing people call @EndlessPlaid a bot and/or Elon. Common sense dictates Elon wouldn’t possibly have the time to be on this forum as much as Endless is. And a bot claim is just silliness.

More likely than not, Endless is just supporting his investment strategy and may consider this both a hobby and financial planning work.
Basically hit the nail right on the head! Thank you man for your support! Love it. 🥳🥳😃😃😊😊😊😇😇

I agree with everything except the part where you say he’s not Elon. Unless you’re in on it, too…

Sorry, forgot the "/s" after it.