Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How quickly can you refi the Tesla loan with DCU? Will the refi be an issue if timing is too close to the original Tesla loan because your credit will be hit twice in a short period?
Not sure how quickly you can refinance but I know that there's a time period of 30 - 45 days during which you can get your credit checked few times without affecting your score much. I'll try refinancing within a month and see how it goes.

Yeah, as long as you are a DCU member (which is easy to become), you can get a loan. I'm not sure what credit score they look for an approval, but I do have excellent credit 😄
On my phone I’m having trouble finding all the data, but I’ll look into it this weekend. Thanks.

On the site it looks like it’s more complicated than people here make it out to be.

On my phone I’m having trouble finding all the data, but I’ll look into it this weekend. Thanks.
On phone too, but you can find the non profit organizations you can donate to and become a member. I donated $10 to "Reach Out for Schools" and got DCU membership - Member Eligibility | DCU

Screenshot_20220311-214448_Chrome.jpg

On phone too, but you can find the non profit organizations you can donate to and become a member. I donated $10 to "Reach Out for Schools" and got DCU membership - Member Eligibility | DCU

View attachment 779733
Interesting, thank you. So you just sign up, and during the sign-up process donate?

Or do you just Google search the org and donate, and then sign up for DCU?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Interesting, thank you. So you just sign up, and during the sign-up process donate?

I donated first and then signed up as far as I remember. You can also call their customer service (long waits but call early EST for shorter waits) and let them guide you through the membership application.
No need to Google the org. The link to their website is right in that member eligibility link I sent before.

I donated first and then signed up as far as I remember. You can also call their customer service (long waits but call early EST for shorter waits) and let them guide you through the membership application.
No need to Google the org. The link to their website is right in that member eligibility link I sent before.
Appreciate it!

@iyordanov what do you know?
I can confirm that from around February 2022, the cup holders on the new Model S/X are different. They are a bit smaller and have some rubber-ish nibs sticking out on the inside, to increase cup stability I assume. They have also been replaced with plastic on the inner side, as opposed to leather on the cars manufactured before that.

I signed up for the org while signing up for DCU during the sign up process. They billed my credit card for all of it at once… $15.01 , $10 for the org, $5 DCU fee and a penny to place into the savings as minimum….

I released my hold on 3/10.. I was one of the ones that had the email that I cant extend the hold beyond 3/12. I was assigned a VIN today 473xx. I checked with SA he said it does have new lights. However when I asked about the build date he was unable to confirm.

Hey guys,
I’ve been watching and waiting since my order date in mid-October without anything to offer. Reading this forum is the only thing getting me through the past 5 months. This morning my EED tightened from 3/18-4/13 to 3/22-3/31. My EED has been stuck for so long (no changes since Oct 27) I didn’t think anything would ever happen. I am excited, nervous, and hoping I love it. From what most everyone here has said, I will be psyched. This is my first EV, and I’ve had BMW X5s for the past 6 years. I am looking forward to switching it up.
View attachment 779637
RN # 1158 Denver, CO
Order date 10/14 MSM, Black, 21” Wheels, No FSD
Damn.... I'm also RN1158, ordered 10/17/2021... and they just pushed me about a week ago from 3/18-3/31 to 4/8-5/6. Red, MSLR, 19", paying in cash, profile been complete since day one. Delivery will be in Paramus, NJ.

Also for DCU. I put only a portion of my paycheck as direct deposit into DCU, the rest still with my old bank. Still got the .25% discount for direct deposit credit. And with the transfer money option, its as simple as a click to transfer money right back to my main bank if/when I want to. But DCU will let you use their ATM card at any ATM and they will refund all fees (up to a certain limit each month) so it comes in handy to keep some money in the DCU account anyway for ease of free ATM use when needed, as well as to easily pay the loan payment. And DCU's new mobile app FINALLY has face recognition enabled and their website has been upgraded so I might just go all in with DCU eventually for all my banking. (I never actually go into a bank branch anyways)

I drove my X6 50i for the last time to pickup the MS. It was a great SUV, but this MS is awesome. Try using the vin finder plugin to see if you have a vin with that tight EDD window.
Damn.... I'm also RN1158, ordered 10/17/2021... and they just pushed me about a week ago from 3/18-3/31 to 4/8-5/6. Red, MSLR, 19", paying in cash, profile been complete since day one. Delivery will be in Paramus, NJ.
That sucks and bump is definitely in the back of my mind. I wasn’t going to post anything because I didn’t want to jinx myself but I was too excited 😄. Hopefully, you have a VIN pop into your account and the date pulls back.

I have to turn in my current X5 lease on 4/7. I am sure I have a day or 2 but I already extended 60 days. I am going to try the Chrome extension trick to see if there is a VIN.

That sucks and bump is definitely in the back of my mind. I wasn’t going to post anything because I didn’t want to jinx myself but I was too excited 😄. Hopefully, you have a VIN pop into your account and the date pulls back.

I have to turn in my current X5 lease on 4/7. I am sure I have a day or 2 but I already extended 60 days. I am going to try the Chrome extension trick to see if there is a VIN.
I'll keep you posted. I'm not in a super hurry, but am sick of waiting!