Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, on this day, March 17, 2022, the buyback of my *ahem* troublesome 2021 Model S Plaid was complete. I'm now the proud custodian of a Mid-range 2018 Model 3 as my loaner, while I await my new 2022 Model S Plaid, with updated hinges.

I'd like to thank TMC, my family and my friends, who were with me through thick and thin, - all the turmoil. Actually, my family couldn't care less. So I'd like to thank my friends and TMC, who were with me through thick and thin, - all the turmoil. Actually, my friends wished I'd shut up about it. So I'd like to thank TMC. Thank you, TMC. My buyback *cough* hinged....*cough* upon your guidance and support.

So, on this day, March 17, 2022, the buyback of my *ahem* troublesome 2021 Model S Plaid was complete. I'm now the proud custodian of a Mid-range 2018 Model 3 as my loaner, while I await my new 2022 Model S Plaid, with updated hinges.

I'd like to thank TMC, my family and my friends, who were with me through thick and thin, - all the turmoil. Actually, my family couldn't care less. So I'd like to thank my friends and TMC, who were with me through thick and thin, - all the turmoil. Actually, my friends wished I'd shut up about it. So I'd like to thank TMC. Thank you, TMC. My buyback *cough* hinged....*cough* upon your guidance and support.
Congratulations man! Very happy for ya!

Btw you know you're gonna have to name your car "Hinges Confirmed" or "Unhinged". It's expected at this point. :)

Congrats, @WilliamG - that was a long time coming!

Who’s up next?’

Last edited:
Got to see a new blue S in the flesh this evening. The lights…. Oh the lights….

Attachments

• 93FEA483-8A08-4A0C-B4A6-95E73596808C.jpeg
    93FEA483-8A08-4A0C-B4A6-95E73596808C.jpeg
    689.6 KB · Views: 131
Got my car back after service. Was really easy and less than 24 hour turn around. New charge port. Burbank SC. Just got to work but will take more pics soon. So easy to commute in. It is remarkably more quiet and comfortable than my M3P on the garbage freeway known as the 14.

Side note, am I just not seeing it or is the energy chart etc not on the new S's software?
Gotta love the 14. Drive it daily. Can’t wait to get mine (MSM) and start commuting in the carpool lane!

Sweeeeeet! Glad they took care of ya too 😎