Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An FYI for those with new cars, - see if your center console lighting is wired correctly. Here's a video I made this morning.

So apparently closing the lid halfway should turn the light OFF on the coin tray (if the coin tray is open/in usable position). So mine is 85% working. Anyone else confirm this is true? Thanks @jebinc for checking yours and confirming.

So apparently closing the lid halfway should turn the light OFF on the coin tray (if the coin tray is open/in usable position). So mine is 85% working. Anyone else confirm this is true? Thanks @jebinc for checking yours and confirming.

And to think, after asking Tesla twice to check mine, they confirmed it was broken and ordered new console parts - Folks, you can't make this shite up!

I made a video as well, but it pales in comparison to @WilliamG's, and my old NJ accent is not as enjoyable to hear as @WilliamG's, so I refrain from posting it!

And to think, after asking Tesla twice to check mine, they confirmed it was broken and ordered new console parts - Folks, you can't make this shite up!

I made a video as well, but it pales in comparison to @WilliamG's, and my old NJ accent is not as enjoyable to hear as @WilliamG's, so I refrain from posting it!
Ah come on let's hear it lol!😃😂😄😊

Wait a minute...you're from Jersey? 😧

BREAKING: New Hinges absolutely coming, My source (@WilliamG ) on the web forum TMC has confirmed "New hinges absolutely, positively CONFIRMED.". You can take that to the bank.

Edited to retract my source's name due to confidentiality, Sorry @WilliamG for including it in the first place. You can keep telling me secrets.

Last edited:

Wait a minute...you're from Jersey? 😧

@jebinc Which one is you then?
1647548958140.png

You have a posh accent @WilliamG. Do you use a dialect coach to assist you in producing the videos? Do you call the frunk a froot? (Front boot)

Where’s the ashtray and cigar lighter?

Quick question, the 250 dollar initial deposit when you order the vehicle is not applied toward the purchase price of the vehicle?

View attachment 782289
I read yours as the payments / credits are on the left, and they add up to the totals on the right. Is the big number on the left not what you paid as a balance? (I notice the $750 on the left is obscured by the marker) On mine, it is what I paid and the left column adds up to the right column.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid