Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Must be a non-Plaid. Wonder why these cars are still unsold? I’d reject that VIN, personally. New lights or go home if you have the ability to reject.
It’s between reject and pay extra 20 k for lights only . Though bittersweet but I ll take it for 20k difference. Not happy about it but looks like they are matching old reservations with these VINs.

It’s between reject and pay extra 20 k for lights only . Though bittersweet but I ll take it for 20k difference. Not happy about it but looks like they are matching old reservations with these VINs.

Drove by the SC this morning to look again and convince myself the @jebinc is wrong about the rear bar and charge port cheapening the looks (and unfortunately he is not). Cannot get into the new design. No way I would forfeit $20k for them. If it were an easy retrofit for cheap money, I would consider. Get the car and do not look back. You are getting an awesome car no doubt.

Drove by the SC this morning to look again and convince myself the @jebinc is wrong about the rear bar and charge port cheapening the looks. Cannot get into the new design. No way I would forfeit $20k for them. If it were an easy retrofit for cheap money, I would consider. Get the car and do not look back. You are getting an awesome car no doubt.
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”! Enjoy your retrofit, @Hayseed_MS

I was about to buy one from their "internal inventory" 2021 last Saturday with couple of "corrections" done to it, $8k bill with a $5k discount (before price increase). I said I was because while I couldn't tell anything was done to the car since it looked brand new with 29 miles on the odo, I found a big ass gap between the bumper and drivers headlight, also because I like more white than msm, so I passed on it and placed an order for a new one instead and wait.

Other than that I only care about the new tail lights, new headlights look out like from some Chinese ebay aftermarket Corolla-Civic halogen to projector headlight conversion...I like the old ones better :)

IMG_5422 copy.jpg

Drove by the SC this morning to look again and convince myself the @jebinc is wrong about the rear bar and charge port cheapening the looks (and unfortunately he is not). Cannot get into the new design. No way I would forfeit $20k for them. If it were an easy retrofit for cheap money, I would consider. Get the car and do not look back. You are getting an awesome car no doubt.
i couldn't tell from your last 800 post how you felt about the new lights. Thanks for clearing it up. #secretfomo

I see allot of old designs sitting at the Tampa SC. Not showing in inventory though. It’s smart for tesla to push existing inventory vs having to build new ones given the skyrocketing cost. When we pick our X up from service, I’ll photo the vins. On facebook the most recent vin matches are from December and January builds.

I see allot of old designs sitting at the Tampa SC. Not showing in inventory though. It’s smart for tesla to push existing inventory vs having to build new ones given the skyrocketing cost. When we pick our X up from service, I’ll photo the vins. On facebook the most recent vin matches are from December and January builds.

Same as Tesla collision here in Orlando. At least months ago was packed with Model S just collecting dust in their lot.

I got offered 2 of them with a discount of $5k….I told them….maybe with a $10k discount I would consider one 🙃