Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very little activity at the factory today. Doesn’t seem like they had the lines up and running.

Pretty stunning change in the S/X lot from just last week. (I know EOQ). Hardly anything left.

Logistics lot had a lot of cars still but no movement at the time of the video. Just one truck loading.

Need to see more cars and VINs flying to get me some hope I will see it this quarter.
The lines run 24/7. AFAIK all models are running atm. The reason you don't see anything is due to the end of Q1.

Reactions: nebusoft
Is there anyway to block or hide posts with the following words?

Hinges
California Delivery
Fanboy
Hater
*Memes*
Crickets
Witching hour
Refresh 3.0

Just wondering...
YES PLEASE!!!! Some of the posts are informative from the people that are posting them, but for us new folks it's absolutely annoying. I apologize for being negative but seriously create a new group and call it Kid's Corner or "Inside Jokes" or something so that only the 5 jokers can giggle all they want. We know @EndlessPlaid is NOT ELON; how many millions of times do we have to hear that old joke???

Very little activity at the factory today. Doesn’t seem like they had the lines up and running.

Pretty stunning change in the S/X lot from just last week. (I know EOQ). Hardly anything left.

Logistics lot had a lot of cars still but no movement at the time of the video. Just one truck loading.

Need to see more cars and VINs flying to get me some hope I will see it this quarter.
Maybe switching to European builds.

YES PLEASE!!!! Some of the posts are informative from the people that are posting them, but for us new folks it's absolutely annoying. I apologize for being negative but seriously create a new group and call it Kid's Corner or "Inside Jokes" or something so that only the 5 jokers can giggle all they want. We know @EndlessPlaid is NOT ELON; how many millions of times do we have to hear that old joke???
Maybe call it the 8th grade club?

Maybe switching to European builds.
I keep my fingers crossed for that too... My old P85D waiting from 1 year to be changed. My familly will take old Tosia car and they will enjoy use electric car. I bought my first Tesla when we have 2 SuC, non SC (need to go to Germany) and maybe 100 chargers overall in whole Poland. Can't wait for new Model S!!!!

I keep my fingers crossed for that too... My old P85D waiting from 1 year to be changed. My familly will take old Tosia car and they will enjoy use electric car. I bought my first Tesla when we have 2 SuC, non SC (need to go to Germany) and maybe 100 chargers overall in whole Poland. Can't wait for new Model S!!!!

With the width of the S, are there certain countries that the roads are more of a challenge?

With the width of the S, are there certain countries that the roads are more of a challenge?
Yes, in Europe much better fit Model 3. I had two situations that I wasn't able to pass road by my Model S. In center of my city, car is showing me that I need to stop due to lack of space, but I can mange it with mirrors folded. And in some parking spots I need ocupate 2 spots 🤓

Last edited:
The lines run 24/7. AFAIK all models are running atm. The reason you don't see anything is due to the end of Q1.
Did you watch the video? Employee parking lot was much more empty than usual. I mean it looked like a ghost town, no new cars buzzing around, no QC checks under the tents. All the normal places you see activity it was dead.

You would know better than me, just going off what I see compared to other videos, and I watch them all.

someone in the youtube comments suggested that they maybe shipped off a bunch of people to Texas to help them get going with the events coming up, etc.

At this point what else is there to talk about? I swear… if I hear one more person tell us their date got moved back/forward/sideways/diagonally….

At this point what else is there to talk about? I swear… if I hear one more person tell us their date got moved back/forward/sideways/diagonally….

How about my car that I picked up last Wednesday? It's in for full PPF, tint, and a few other 'special goodies'. Will post pix after I get her back on Friday.

Super excited!!!!

Loving the car so far although I've only driven back from the Tesla Center (Marina Del Ray) to home and then to PPF shop. I spent a few hours going over the gaskets and trim and adding some 3M DD tape to make a few minor things better. No biggie.

So far other than the cooing noise (old SW), no driving related issues. I don't have NRC yet either. Didn't notice any vibrations at speed.

Yoke was a breeze to get used to and I'm older dude. :)

Last edited:
@greekmikemiami we don't have to do that. I really don't want the hinge thing to continue tbh. I personally am starting to get annoyed with it. So don't worry. :)

And yes, there is an ignore button that allows you to not see a person's post. I would not recommend that though, as you may miss valuable information.

Yes, valuable information uh... hinges... on... uh... being able to read everyone's posts. To be fair, - after a while there's really no point to many of these threads. Has anyone actually posted anything original in the last 3,500 pages of this thread? At the end of the day we're all here, waiting for our stupid cars that will likely be missing the parcel shelves, will likely vibrate, and we will all likely be treated by Tesla like we spent $20k on a car, and have to wait till 2024 for service.

The Tesla Way!

And yet, here I am...