Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome, thank you! Now if you could, can you show a pic of the launcher expanded, so we can see what options are available to drag? I'm curious is there is a separate button for cooled seats or if it is just one.
2022-12-1-launch.JPG

I took a couple of quick snaps of the wheels when I got home today (ha ha, I forgot to take off the SnapPlate again!). To refresh those who didn't see the original post, they're the flow forged Martian MW05 19" in satin black. They're supposed to be 30% lighter and 30% stronger than the stock 19s.

I'm pretty happy with how they're looking. I just have to do something about those big dull grey hats in the middle of the brake rotors which will probably look all rusty eventually. I might have to upgrade to the slotted Mountain Pass Performance two-piece rotors with the black anodized hats. Should look sharp and offer better brake cooling/performance.
I like em. Beautiful car. Congrats!

Looks like after I got off the Island, software updates are normal now. I got 2022.12.1 today.
Ah! Nice :D I'm still on a weird island, no updates today. Only once since I got the car 2022.8.3

Also not a fan of how sensitive the forward collision warnings are for the Tesla Insurance stuff....car was pulling into the turn lane but rather slowly, so I just went around the whole 6inches of them that was in my lane still, and got dinged a point for it -_-* Sorry I'm not coming to a complete stop in 50mph traffic because someone is incapable of getting into the turn lane properly .-.

Nice!! But holy moly you're close to that wall xD I thought my garage was tight at the bumper

That’s the first thing I thought - how close to the wall!

Jeez. And I thought the ‘After’ shot would draw more attention. :)

Summon. I wish.

Close? Mirror housing is probably 1/2” from the PowerWall.

Last edited:
Sorry for the off-topic posts, everyone, but I'm still excited by my recent delivery and I enjoyed hearing from people who just got their cars while I waited (impatiently) for mine. ;)

I took a couple of quick snaps of the wheels when I got home today (ha ha, I forgot to take off the SnapPlate again!). To refresh those who didn't see the original post, they're the flow forged Martian MW05 19" in satin black. They're supposed to be 30% lighter and 30% stronger than the stock 19s. View attachment 792525View attachment 792526

I'm pretty happy with how they're looking. I just have to do something about those big dull grey hats in the middle of the brake rotors which will probably look all rusty eventually. I might have to upgrade to the slotted Mountain Pass Performance two-piece rotors with the black anodized hats. Should look sharp and offer better brake cooling/performance.
Nice. Did you use the tires from your stock 19s?

Sorry for the off-topic posts, everyone, but I'm still excited by my recent delivery and I enjoyed hearing from people who just got their cars while I waited (impatiently) for mine. ;)

I took a couple of quick snaps of the wheels when I got home today (ha ha, I forgot to take off the SnapPlate again!). To refresh those who didn't see the original post, they're the flow forged Martian MW05 19" in satin black. They're supposed to be 30% lighter and 30% stronger than the stock 19s. View attachment 792525View attachment 792526

Awesome pics! Could you share where you ordered your wheels?

I’m set to advanced for updates. No ideaif it matters.

It doesn't take you off factory 'island' software release as far as I know. I tried on both MYP and MSPlaid. For the former, it was removed at the Camarillo Service Center. For the latter, I'm pretty sure they triggered it after I made my service appointment but before getting thee as I discussed appointment with Advisor.