Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a great pic showing the alignment. Why are you going to fix it yourself and not having Tesla do it?
I’m just a kid still exploring what I can do to better learn my car. There’s nothing much I can do mechanically but I can try cosmetically.
That looks great. Do you know what level tint you used on the different sides?
It’s 20/15 front rear. I would go darker tbh but I need visibility. In my area friends have gotten pulled over for tints.

Update: Just heard back from my advisor; as long as you "qualify" i.e., to accept delivery of a new or demo model s or x by March 31, then the free 10,000 supercharger miles; good for two years. No transfers, etc. Miles added to your app by April 7. Specifically says that if you took delivery before March 25, then doesn't apply. And if you slip to April 1 it also does not apply. SO clearly a quarter end push.
If you look at existing inventory for a model s or x on the website, the message now pops up. It wasn't there earlier today. I guess you would have to be looking for a Tesla now to see this and have to move fast.

Update: Just heard back from my advisor; as long as you "qualify" i.e., to accept delivery of a new or demo model s or x by March 31, then the free 10,000 supercharger miles; good for two years. No transfers, etc. Miles added to your app by April 7. Specifically says that if you took delivery before March 25, then doesn't apply. And if you slip to April 1 it also does not apply. SO clearly a quarter end push.
If you look at existing inventory for a model s or x on the website, the message now pops up. It wasn't there earlier today. I guess you would have to be looking for a Tesla now to see this and have to move fast.
Good find! Here's the full disclosure: Customers who take delivery of a new or demo Model S or Model X between March 25 and March 31, 2023 will receive free Supercharging credits of up to 10,000 miles of driving. These credits will expire in 2 years and will be available for use starting in April 2023. Credits are tied to the purchaser’s Tesla Account and cannot be transferred to another vehicle or person even in the event of vehicle sale. Tesla does not guarantee vehicle delivery by March 31, 2023 and will not make exceptions for deliveries after this date. Vehicles delivered before March 25, used vehicles and business orders are excluded from this promotion. Subject to vehicle availability.

Appears the only way to take advantage of this offer is to accept a vehicle "now" from local inventory before April Fool's day. I received a message today to consider an "accelerated delivery" Plaid model. Of course, this comes with an additional $26K premium, no problem 🤬 Will need to check for coins under the sofa cushions to make this happen.

Good find! Here's the full disclosure: Customers who take delivery of a new or demo Model S or Model X between March 25 and March 31, 2023 will receive free Supercharging credits of up to 10,000 miles of driving. These credits will expire in 2 years and will be available for use starting in April 2023. Credits are tied to the purchaser’s Tesla Account and cannot be transferred to another vehicle or person even in the event of vehicle sale. Tesla does not guarantee vehicle delivery by March 31, 2023 and will not make exceptions for deliveries after this date. Vehicles delivered before March 25, used vehicles and business orders are excluded from this promotion. Subject to vehicle availability.

Appears the only way to take advantage of this offer is to accept a vehicle "now" from local inventory before April Fool's day. I received a message today to consider an "accelerated delivery" Plaid model. Of course, this comes with an additional $26K premium, no problem 🤬 Will need to check for coins under the sofa cushions to make this happen.
Wow that’s like 600$ amazing.

that’s pretty dope. I should’ve gone for the S instead 😬

You mean Friday the 31st March and if you won’t make it you won’t get the free super charging kms? I really hope you don’t miss that 🎊🎊🎉🎉 best of luck..
Thank you. Yes the 31st.
I am glad that I will finally receive my Model S, but with all these changes they are making me sweat. Hopefully they won't change any more or else besides the stress I'll also lose the 5000 km of supercharging.

Part of a reason why I like Tesla .. they care ( please don’t bash me for what they also take away with this inclusive approach) to provide updates for customers request rather than asking for pay for the new feature and get it..

• Funny
Reactions: xanthic