Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right?!? I think the same thing. I just checked past delieveries to LA and OC and on average it took 4 days. The average picking it up at the factory is about 3-4 days. Kind of funny and strange. But I guess so many people pick up from the factory I would guess it's backed up a little bit. Kind of disappointing...
[/QUOTE]

Ask your DS for an extended test drive.......pick up the morning of your bday and return it the next day.
Go have a blast!

Yep. I did that before I ordered my S. That sealed the deal for me. I also insisted I wanted to take home a 90D. Since I will be buying a 70 I wanted to experience the power of the 90. That made the test drive even more fun. I had the car exactly 24 hours

Extended test drive here too. I picked it up on a Saturday evening and they let me keep it until Monday evening. There was no going back after that... ordered the next day.

The drive to work in my ICE the next was **brutal**

Got this email today.. Does this indicate they are getting ready to start production? :) Did the other CA orders get this as well?

-jB1eXe4en5bSPMjetoqoIjGjjsIJqQlTtwiuq-QZ2-fJFZjaxxti96NIVGUIDRY35fU1sc178oZIxLQdC_yC1TqkwbkWPRiqoB4FPLXM9tzkLvuCk_IIeNQD7loLQ=s0-d-e1-ft

hdHDkjYPN46WKXi4HNGb_Kq5tnW_430746RG1redCfRNWND4X5AlZUMV7JKawaGyfnc_ZMOOGTHJeCivXrI9lW5J63DUKHxUEmNV32Kh3KN5FuPuLkehIVCuc18ysA=s0-d-e1-ft

Your custom built Model S is expected to be ready for delivery in June - Early July. This estimate may change due to factory production schedules and option availability. Your current estimated delivery window will always be visible in Mytesla

The Tesla Delivery Team is excited for you to begin your journey toward ownership and will be here every step of the way to help answer any questions. Now is a good time to verify your registration address and delivery preferences below. To make changes, follow the edit links to your My Tesla account.

Got this email today.. Does this indicate they are getting ready to start production? :) Did the other CA orders get this as well?

-jB1eXe4en5bSPMjetoqoIjGjjsIJqQlTtwiuq-QZ2-fJFZjaxxti96NIVGUIDRY35fU1sc178oZIxLQdC_yC1TqkwbkWPRiqoB4FPLXM9tzkLvuCk_IIeNQD7loLQ=s0-d-e1-ft

hdHDkjYPN46WKXi4HNGb_Kq5tnW_430746RG1redCfRNWND4X5AlZUMV7JKawaGyfnc_ZMOOGTHJeCivXrI9lW5J63DUKHxUEmNV32Kh3KN5FuPuLkehIVCuc18ysA=s0-d-e1-ft

Your custom built Model S is expected to be ready for delivery in June - Early July. This estimate may change due to factory production schedules and option availability. Your current estimated delivery window will always be visible in Mytesla

The Tesla Delivery Team is excited for you to begin your journey toward ownership and will be here every step of the way to help answer any questions. Now is a good time to verify your registration address and delivery preferences below. To make changes, follow the edit links to your My Tesla account.
Awesome!! Nope I still haven't received an email yet and My Telsa website still says "Late May Early June". Seems like this refresh is backing up production!!