Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure how accurate "my tesla" is .... For 6 weeks it's now said late May / early June but in speaking with my DS in Toronto - my 70D is scheduled for production next Monday, shipping the following week and arrival June 20th ?

interesting! mine is destined for toronto for late June to July. if that is the case it will likely be built around the same time or shortly after as yours

Ugh. My DS has been impossible to get ahold of for the past 2 weeks, but this afternoon my delivery status went from 'May - Early June' to 'June - Early July'. WTF. For reference, I ordered on 3/30, was confirmed on 4/7, and VIN'd on 4/10.

EDIT: VIN is 1382xx

Last edited:
20160514_131920.jpg

My Tesla fix this past weekend...Tesla Road Trip 2016 in Williamsburg

• Love
Reactions: NikeWings
As far as I've seen that's purely rumor
Ugh. My DS has been impossible to get ahold of for the past 2 weeks, but this afternoon my delivery status went from 'May - Early June' to 'June - Early July'. WTF. For reference, I ordered on 3/30, was confirmed on 4/7, and VIN'd on 4/10.
WHAT?!? Aren't you picking it up in Fremont? That is insane! You should def have your car already!!