Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think as much as we'd love our DS's to call us with every move .... It's unrealistic. They're servicing so many clients and would have to be constantly checking their own system like we do online. Which they don't have the time for.

Now responding to emails is another thing - my DS has been awesome and returns emails within a couple hours - DS's that take 48 hours is rediculous.

Soon enough all of us will be driving our amazing and super futuristic electrically propelled monsters; with massive grins !!

If anything I'm gaining a lot of patience with this process, something I haven't had most of my life :)
Completely agree. No excuse for an unresponsive DS (IMO 24 hours is adequate response time for a CS role for an email).
However, some of this is just let the process play out. 6-8 weeks ... that's actually not that bad of a turnaround. Try custom ordering a Toyota or a high-end Chevy/GMC like a Yukon Denali, and that's minimum 8 weeks and up to 12 weeks.
Everyone wants their car yesterday. It's easy to see why. You sit behind the wheel, and it feels like you are flying a jet. You can't go back to normal cars, really ... and it's never the same now. I drove the car and it was game over ... the car is a game changer on so many levels.

Reactions: SMPL and chillaban
I finally went into production just now, too. Looks like Tesla finally found the accelerator and is ramping up the production again. I really would like to know though why there was delays in between. Maybe we get another new goodie? Who knows... I'm just glad it finally started production.

Going to update the spreadsheet now, if I can find it again lol.

Sweet! So happy for the cohort going into production now. And interesting note about the delay in orders potentially leading to a change we haven't yet seen...Not getting my hopes up but we will see.

Model S Order & Delivery 2016

Reactions: Alex D
There she is! Ava!

PS, there were a lot of Model S's delivered waiting for pick up too!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg