Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it's official! I am picking my car up in Fremont on June 3rd at 2pm. Super excited! Thanks everyone for all the help. I will be taking pictures and videos of the car. I am in video production so the photos and videos will be top notch!
Very happy for ya Jason ... I fro one am looking forward to the pictures - moving and stationary :^ D A day after your birthday !!!

Here you go. Here is another place.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    712.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Love
Reactions: Btrflyl8e
Where is everyone seeing the status of their car? Is it just the myTesla page where mine says, "Your estimated delivery window is June - Early July?"

Hopefully I'm just looking in the wrong place and it's almost done.

I just noticed the status on mine changed today from a June-early July window to more specifically May 31 to June 14. I got the production e-mail late Monday evening and the website was only updated in the last couple of hours. It changed between about 3PM and now.

Please do! Can you let me know if they start the tour on time? Lol our flight lands at 1:31pm and the tour starts at 2pm and the factory is 15 min away. So it'll be very close

Jason........APB for a white 90D in production. If spotted, please call local authorities. She's pissed off, armed and dangerous. Or maybe she'll be the highlight of your tour and you can take a perfect picture because you are damn good with a camera!

Well I am happy for you all .... but this is very unjust. I was confirmed April 22 and am still in the waiting line. I am on the west coast, albeit 2 days drive north, AND I ordered nothing out of the ordinary!!!
You're 20 days behind me ordering and my car went from pending to into production at the end of last week and tomorrow I pick it up. So they can turn it around in 7 days if everything is lined up. That's another another 13 days before you're at where I was a week ago.

So we picked up the wife's X today! The delivery experience was a lot to soak in, but my wife feels quite comfortable after a little bit of time behind the wheel. It was 20 days from the date it went into production to delivery, for those of you interested in this thread. I was told my S P90DL goes into production in 2 weeks, and should arrive late June!

Reactions: Bonlaw and Reekdog