Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice !!!!!!
How are you liking the seats?
I ordered them as well but they didn't have any at my showroom to view and test ....
Seats are great. We've not done a lot of miles on them yet, so only time will tell how comfortable they will be on load drives - but right now I like them. Debating if I should protect with some sort of Scotch guard or similar product.

Reactions: SMPL
Hi everyone!

I too was obsessively refreshing the My Tesla page for any whisper of a status update. I think I'm one of the lucky ones with a relatively quick turnaround.

1419XX, 90D, Deep Blue, AP, Matte Obeche, VEGAN!, Pano roof
Ordered: 4/23
Confirmed: 4/30
VIN: 5/1
Production: 5/28-6/2
Delivery window: 6/11-6/18 (Devon, PA)

I feel like I've been creepily stalking this car for years. So psyched to finally have one!

When did you get the call that your pickup is Friday?
That was last Monday when I spoke to him. He scheduled it for delivery this Friday. However he just called me few minutes ago and said "I have some good news for you. Your car will be in Florida tonight and how about we scheduled you for Wednesday at 2pm instead". :) :)

Got the email that my S went into production in the evening of June 2. My DS had estimated production on June 6 and delivery between June 20 and 30.

Update today:

"Your estimated delivery window is June 8, 2016 - June 15, 2016"

Summary:

S70D / VIN: 1442xx
Fremont Pickup
Confirmed/VIN 5/17
In Production 6/2
Delivery window 6/8 - 6/15

Update today:

"Your estimated delivery window is June 8, 2016 - June 15, 2016"

Summary:

S70D / VIN: 1442xx
Fremont Pickup
Confirmed/VIN 5/17
In Production 6/2
Delivery window 6/8 - 6/15

lucky!! mine got in production 6/3 but my delivery window still says June- early July. I hope, just like others on here that one day my DS would just call me that it's ready for pick up even if "my tesla" page doesn't indicate anything. I'm picking mine up in Costa Mesa delivery center.

congrats!! I'm jealous!

Picked up today at Fremont. For those of you thinking of upgrading its a much tighter sportier ride and much quicker then my S85

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    617 KB · Views: 98