Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well today is my day! Gonna go into the factory bright and early for delivery!

I'll attempt to take pictures sooner, but this week is quite a packed one for me, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have. I'm getting the car just in time to shuttle some folks between here and SF during commute hours. Everyone thought I was crazy for wanting to drive during those hours but hey, no better car to handle that kind of traffic!

Did they ever exist in the model s. X would have them because they have bucket seats. But S wouldn't because someone actually sits in the middle. That would be my guess. But maybe that is why they gave us the cup holders in the center console to supplement the two on the armrest.
I'm glad mine won't have cupholders because ain't nobody gonna be drinking anything in my car. Plus, in most cases, the occupants of the backseat will be under the age of 12 ;)

For my own info, I copied the original spreadsheet (Apr-May-June), added formulas, and have been updating it as dates come up. I have copied a read only of that spreadsheet (COPY w/formulas 2016 Apr/May/Jun Vehicles) at the very end of all the spreadsheets of the current Model S Order and Delivery document. I have it sorted by Production Start date and then VIN. Hope this helps. Model S Order & Delivery 2016
Yay! The original spreadsheet has been updated with the formulas!! Now we can see the number of days for each of the columns. Thank you, Anonymous! ;) I will delete my spreadsheet that I added yesterday.

Here's the spreadsheet: Model S Order & Delivery 2016

Last edited:
Reactions: Mailtrey
Yay! The original spreadsheet has been updated with the formulas!! Now we can see the number of days for each of the columns. Thank you, Anonymous! ;) I will delete my spreadsheet that I added yesterday.

Here's the spreadsheet: Model S Order & Delivery 2016

Yes, thank you very much! Doesn't make it any easier to wait, but the time goes by faster...

Reactions: Zybd1201
For the guys in New Jersey. I suppose we're just sitting quietly and waiting. My update is that the car is in transit from factory; delivery window is June 20 - 27th. my production had started on 6/6 looked like it finished this past Friday 6/10. In any case, the cars are coming by truck, so when they say delivery estimate, is that the delivery to the local center in Paramus or you taking delivery of the vehicle within that time frame above.
Monday is the 20th, so this week just is pretty much blah week, just sitting and counting stones. Now my DS has never contacted me to give me any info on this stuff (like in transit, we expect things here by this or that time-nothing), terrible DS I have, has anyone contacted you guys to schedule possible pick ups or give you guys any ETA on things?