Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My latest update per my DS . . . .

Car has officially left depot after production and on transport train headed east.

My official window for delivery still says aug 6th -aug 20th, but I'm confident (and hopeful) that it will be closer the to first half of that window.

FYI for the DC metro folks waiting on that train to Birmingham: Had my NEMA 14-50 installed in the garage last night. Excellent service given by ACX Daves Lighting Electric (www.acxdaves.com). My brother is a master electrician but lives far away. He told me expect 15 minutes of work and less than $200 based on my garage setup. ACX charged me $175. The owner Dave, who did the work, was an awesomely normal guy, who cares about the quality of his work. The gentleman also executed the job on the same day I called. No games. No mess; he also cleaned up the dry wall dust.

The MyTesla site recommended electrician was Autumn Electric in Vienna, VA. Bad news--The mistakenly noted my appointment as canceled then corrected it only to do an estimate, not the actual work. Electrician that showed up didn't blink his eyes like he was high on Vicodin. Hours later he emailed me an estimate for $575. What the what? lol

Reactions: Mr So Chill