Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since you are in texas, they need full payment before shipping from the factory - most likely, you go into production very soon. I bet by 7/31 you are in production. Cnasty is also in TX and he confirmed same day as you, and is in production 7/26 on the TMC spreadsheet. Both are MS 60.
I hope you are right. My DS said second week august for production and i complained. She said to have put in priority for my production to accelerate. Not sure if its going to make any difference. Fingers crossed

I hope you are right. My DS said second week august for production and i complained. She said to have put in priority for my production to accelerate. Not sure if its going to make any difference. Fingers crossed

Will say @Cnasty is one of the folks who ordered/confirmed/got VIN after me... and yet is somehow ahead of me in production w/ a 60. Mind you I'm guessing it's due to if I go into production later this week I'll still get my vehicle before them, as I'm picking up at the factory. But still is making me freak out that they lost my car :)

I (hesitently) emailed my DS about the Grey nextgen seats and here is his reply:
Hey Brandon!
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, since this was something that neither I or my teammates knew about. So far, it is my understanding that this is only affecting new orders and doesn’t seem to be affecting your build. I’ll keep my eyes peeled though and let you know if I see anything, but I suspect you should be just fine.
Thanks!

Will say @Cnasty is one of the folks who ordered/confirmed/got VIN after me... and yet is somehow ahead of me in production w/ a 60. Mind you I'm guessing it's due to if I go into production later this week I'll still get my vehicle before them, as I'm picking up at the factory. But still is making me freak out that they lost my car :)

It seems that some are getting other pieces while others are missing emails or communication even though we all may be in the same spots.

I am in production but didn't receive anything at all regarding payment or MVPA? I don't even know what that is lol

I have asked my DS about contacting Alliant and he said not until like a week before delivery. I don't like surprises!

It seems that some are getting other pieces while others are missing emails or communication even though we all may be in the same spots.

I am in production but didn't receive anything at all regarding payment or MVPA? I don't even know what that is lol

I have asked my DS about contacting Alliant and he said not until like a week before delivery. I don't like surprises!
Did you check your uploaded files? On your MY TESLA page, down at the bottom, there are several links for uploaded files, including user manual, lemon law and the MVPA (if it's ready).

Me either. And last time I heard from my DS was 7/22, but he claimed he'd reach out when the vehicle went into production... so it's possible. I got excited when I got some mail from Tesla today, but was just my reported credit score to them when they pulled it to determine if I could qualify to lease while still owing money on my VW.

Yea everytime my Inbox for google goes off on my phone I jump like a kid to grab it hoping for an update.

I am really trying to be patient but I want financing information responses as I havent heard from Alliant in weeks after being pre-qualified.

I guess it will all fall into place and I need to take a deep breath and enjoy the ride. :)

Reactions: javawolfpack
Took delivery today. Updated the spreadsheet. Thanks to you all for the constant posts. I think I had one of the longer times from confirmation to delivery, but it was a little easier having this forum to share my excruciating wait. No one else understands how insane the wait is!
All I can say to those still waiting is, it is SO DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!! The car is absolutely amazing and continues to exceeds my expectations. Delivery team was awesome. Even threw in some swag (Tesla Mug, umbrella, tie pin etc..)
Hang in there!

Confirmed 7/7
VIN 7/7
Entered production 7/25
Spreadsheet updated

IF they can hold my car at the factory I am flying there Saturday August 6th for a tour and pick up. I would then drive back to Illinois via Mammoth Lake, Moab, Estes Park and then home on the flat land.

If not I will get the car in Chicago in 2-3 weeks.

My car is ready and they will hold it at the factory for a pickup 8/6 with a tour. Then a 5 day drive back to Illinois.
My family is coming to the first part of the trip. Will they allow 5 adults on the tour? It says limit 4. How strict is that?

WOW ! Is it now fixed ?

Unfortunately no, after more than a month (!) still debating with insurance and Tesla whether the car is totaled or not. Repair cost are very high, as there was structural damage. If the costs exceed a certain threshold I do not have to accept a damaged car and can order a new one (and be in for the long wait again :().

Tesla provided me with a loaner from day one, which I am driving now, very nice of them, much appreciated!

Yeah, mine just showed up last week, a couple of days after my car went into transit. I've been in transit for about 12 or 13 days now. Car is headed to DC area. My MVPA says delivery on Aug 3rd, but who knows.

I'm slated for delivery on the 3rd as well. DS said the car will be off the truck (at the dealer) in "a day or two." Probably the same truck.

She said they needed a few more days to prep' the car for delivery. Look for me at the dealer. I'll be the fool covered in white cat hair. :0)

(Confirmed 6/27.)

Reactions: onetruebob
I'm slated for delivery on the 3rd as well. DS said the car will be off the truck (at the dealer) in "a day or two." Probably the same truck.

She said they needed a few more days to prep' the car for delivery. Look for me at the dealer. I'll be the fool covered in white cat hair. :0)

(Confirmed 6/27.)
My DS has been M.I.A. for about a week. @Austral, remind me... Where are picking up from? I'm at Tysons.