Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks great. Is this flat white or pearl white ?

Are all the cars coming with fully tinted from factory. I see even the windshield looks tinted ? How about the windows ?
Flat white - looks spectacular, couldn't he happier with the choice (first white car I've ever had). They clay & wax the car before delivery which helps. They have the lighting set up in the delivery to make the car look even more amazing, but the windows are not tinted, just looks that way in the photo due to lighting.

• Informative
Reactions: hybridbear
IMG_2229.JPG

I'm still waiting to go into production :( Anyway figured I'd work on creating a Google Keep checklist of things to check before I leave when I eventually go to pick up the vehicle. Took info I have found while on here + a document with a pretty extensive checklist, but thought I'd share it as a Google Doc here to see if there is anything you think I'm missing:

Tesla Checklist

Thanks and here's hoping my car goes into production soon... It's making it difficult to work/focus that it still hasn't :(

I'm still waiting to go into production :( Anyway figured I'd work on creating a Google Keep checklist of things to check before I leave when I eventually go to pick up the vehicle. Took info I have found while on here + a document with a pretty extensive checklist, but thought I'd share it as a Google Doc here to see if there is anything you think I'm missing:

Tesla Checklist

Thanks and here's hoping my car goes into production soon... It's making it difficult to work/focus that it still hasn't :(
Thank you for the checklist. I have one but yours is better :)
Only thing I would add is to make sure Tesla has registered the car to you. Someone here had a problem getting his App. to work because the car was not marked as delivered. (After leaving the store)

Thank you for the checklist. I have one but yours is better :)
Only thing I would add is to make sure Tesla has registered the car to you. Someone here had a problem getting his App. to work because the car was not marked as delivered. (After leaving the store)

Thanks, had forgotten about registration & that there sometimes is a setting on the vehicle or in their system that has to happen to enable the App to work. Also figured I'd add check on details of EV rebate/incentives... the CA rebate (which I can still get on a lease) currently isn't funded so you apply to be on a waitlist to get it should they fund it :(