Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here she is guys! So excited! Picked her up today, took about 45 mins. or so.

Attachments

• IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    366.4 KB · Views: 71
croman are you keeping an eye on the order spreadsheet?

You can find it here: Model S Order & Delivery 2016

I found it helped me understand how the deliveries were rolling out.
My 60D was confirmed and VIN provided on 11/19. I'm in CA and my status is 'in production queue' with delivery Late December - Early January. When should I be able to see my car on this spreadsheet?

I received a call at 9 PM last night from my DS. He confirmed my MS is in transit via train from Richmond CA to Birmingham Alabama. From Birmingham, it will be transferred to a car carrier for the final 120-mile leg to the Decatur GA(Atlanta) store.

My delivery appointment is scheduled for 11:00 AM on Friday, December 23. He hinted very strongly that we might be able to change the appointment to an even earlier date.

Hopefully, other southeastern US customers are starting to get the same phone call.

I received a call at 9 PM last night from my DS. He confirmed my MS is in transit via train from Richmond CA to Birmingham Alabama. From Birmingham, it will be transferred to a car carrier for the final 120-mile leg to the Decatur GA(Atlanta) store.

My delivery appointment is scheduled for 11:00 AM on Friday, December 23. He hinted very strongly that we might be able to change the appointment to an even earlier date.

Hopefully, other southeastern US customers are starting to get the same phone call.

Congratulations. My delivery is scheduled for 10am on 12/20 at the Marietta store.

Reactions: Archimedes

I hope so as mine is supposedly loaded on a train as well to Birmingham as well I'm sure. I'm located in Jacksonville, FL. so we aren't very far apart. My DS however has not called me, has not set any kind of date. Not been too impressed with this order as I had a P100D already but sold it to get the P100D w/FAD features. In fact I specced the car exactly like my P100D that I sold less than a month ago with only 800 miles on it.

Reactions: Archimedes
Ordered 11/16
Confirmed 11/18
Went into production12/6
Still shows in production on the dashboard, but today my delivery window changed from December - Early January to Dec 25 - Jan 8. I'm hoping that gets bumped up a bit.

I haven't gotten any automated emails from Tesla. I've double checked my email address, but whatever.