Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy to report that I received my preliminary delivery window of 11/2 - 11/16 in response to my email inquiry.
I am R 378 and my S is a Blue / Tan performance with 21 inch silver wheels, tech package, upgraded sound, pano roof, carbon fiber interior, rear cargo shelf, and protective film. :)

Happy to report that I received my preliminary delivery window of 11/2 - 11/16 in response to my email inquiry.
I am R 378 and my S is a Blue / Tan performance with 21 inch silver wheels, tech package, upgraded sound, pano roof, carbon fiber interior, rear cargo shelf, and protective film. :)

Woah, another R! Now, they've said that they have the Rs and Ps coalesced in one pool. Are there any Rs that have the same sequence number as a P?

The reason I ask is to figure out if the Rs and Ps should be interleaved on the list, or if I should group up everything by letter. We have P174 on the list with a later date than R378, but there could be a difference of configuration for why the lower number comes afterwards.

Hi Warren,

Congratulations!! It looks like we are going to keep Ben real busy.

Larry

You have the same window as mine. In what part of Florida do you live?

- - - Updated - - -

Woah, another R! Now, they've said that they have the Rs and Ps coalesced in one pool. Are there any Rs that have the same sequence number as a P?

The reason I ask is to figure out if the Rs and Ps should be interleaved on the list, or if I should group up everything by letter. We have P174 on the list with a later date than R378, but there could be a difference of configuration for why the lower number comes afterwards.

Yes, there are tons of Ps with the same number as Rs.

I got my car yesterday (Sig 964 - Vin 219) and also have 19" wheels. Funny, the in-dash display shows 21" wheels on the diagram. I'm going to see if they can update that remotely.

DSC05754small.jpg