Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4/5: Ordered 100D
4/14: Confirmed/VIN
5/20: Entered Production
5/25: Production finished/ MS in transit

My delivery estimate is June 11 - 25. Based on the spreadsheet data the average time from production finish to delivery along the US east coast this quarter is 15 days. Barring any delays I'm guessing I'll have the car right before the 11th, but that may be wishful thinking.

4/5: Ordered 100D
4/14: Confirmed/VIN
5/20: Entered Production
5/25: Production finished/ MS in transit

My delivery estimate is June 11 - 25. Based on the spreadsheet data the average time from production finish to delivery along the US east coast this quarter is 15 days. Barring any delays I'm guessing I'll have the car right before the 11th, but that may be wishful thinking.

Scheduled for delivery on June 15. Almost two weeks away, which feels pretty surreal. Best part is I haven't told my kids yet, and will just say we're going for a test drive.

I was supposed to pickup my car today, had a confirmation email even sent to me yesterday morning. However, right as I was in the middle of returning my lease, Tesla calls to tell me my car hasn't arrived and is delayed. I explained that my previous vehicle was now gone and I am going to need a car, so they were able to give me an enterprise loaner. They are saying my car should be ready now for Tuesday, June 6th, this is after I had an original delivery date of May 20th. At this point I am not impressed with Tesla, all that money for a car and they are such an advanced car company, but can't get a delivery date right twice. At least they could have called me a few days ago to tell me the car never arrived, not wait until the morning before, and on top of everything I already wired them my down payment and taxes for something I don't have.