Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took a factory tour. Got a VIN. Car is in final testing. Should be in FL soon. Signature 1039. Saw VINs in the high 1300's and production colors being assembled. Funny thing is that the production colors were variable. I thought they would have made a string of the same color all at once. Guess they are trying to keep in reservation order as much as possible.

Took a factory tour. Got a VIN. Car is in final testing. Should be in FL soon. Signature 1039. Saw VINs in the high 1300's and production colors being assembled. Funny thing is that the production colors were variable. I thought they would have made a string of the same color all at once. Guess they are trying to keep in reservation order as much as possible.

Yes, there was never any merit to those "batching by color" rumors.

> there was never any merit to those "batching by color" rumors. [DrDave]

So the factory could take a fresh can of white & add 10% sig red to it, mix & I'd have that Lavender S that I crave. It would be just . . that . . . simple. :love:
--

Picked up Sig #588 VIN #457 yesterday at the Fremont factory. Fun tour with the kids and great experience taking the car home. Sadly woke up this morning to a charging problem in the car so off to service on Monday :(

Sig Red/ White & Carbon Fiber (no spoiler)
Performance
Little cubby
Due bill: Parcel Shelf, Kids seats, HPWC

That's the best evidence yet that the production of Rs has begun. Hallelujah!

Last edited:
Took the factory tour yesterday and picked up my Sig (VIN 776). Saw P cars with VINs as high as 1456 in the interior assembly area. Was so amazing to see such excellent progress being made on all the cars. Oh, the blue. The blue. The blue. I wish Sig had been offered in blue.

I have a Sig reservation (1179). I have contacted to get a vin, but it isn't available. I was told my car was not yet in production. How can my Sig not be in production but they are already making Production cars? Sequencing and delivery continue to confuse me. Anyone else have a similar story?

Took the factory tour yesterday and picked up my Sig (VIN 776). Saw P cars with VINs as high as 1456 in the interior assembly area. Was so amazing to see such excellent progress being made on all the cars. Oh, the blue. The blue. The blue. I wish Sig had been offered in blue.

^^^ The reason I dropped my sig res. I'm hoping to see my blue MSP in Feb.

532 here with no vin

I think it should be off the production line now. Mine finished production mid-day Thursday and if they are doing 200/week then the Sigs should be done as of yesterday. I am number 991 and with approximately 30 extra US Sigs from Canada and running 33 per day on average (including Saturday), the US Sigs should be through production. That's my 2 cents.

I never get tired of reading about the latest deliveries: it reminds me of how I felt six short weeks ago when mine first took its place in the garage. Equally, I commiserate with all those whose deliveries have been delayed for one reason or another: keep the faith!

Congrats. Just noticed you are Morgan Hill, I think you may be the first Model S in town. Have not seen any yet around town. Can't wait for mine - P4821..

I was at the Bellevue Square store in Washington and I saw 2 Model S ready for delivery. VINs were 726 and 707. I am surprised that these cars are sitting there. If it was mine, I will be meeting the truck at the Bellevue store.

photo-1.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg