Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P1698/VIN 1657 is home. More pictures to come, but it's currently doing the 4.0 software update and I can't even open the doors, let alone move it into a more photographic position. Everything looks good!

ac0a297446cc11e2b7ea22000a1f9366_7.jpeg

There was also a Ford Mustang on the same truck, which I found kind of ironic. And there was a blue Model S on it's way to Tampa. I didn't see the VIN, but the driver said it was for some bigwig down there. So, if you wear a wig and it's big, your blue Model S is on the way!

Wohoo Timdorr! It's about time eh? The auto handles feature of Software 4.0 is worth the wait. When you walk up behind people looking at your car and the handles pop out they all look startled and look around to see who the owner is. Very impressive!

Congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats, timdorr! Looks like my last config, incl. pano roof?
The wife didn't make you tidy the garage before delivery? Nice!

looks tidy to me! my car doesn't fit in mine:eek:

Congrats, timdorr! Looks like my last config, incl. pano roof?
The wife didn't make you tidy the garage before delivery? Nice!

I believe so. Tech + Sound + Pano for me. Pretty simple.

And that's clean, believe it or not. I used to have a LOT of crap in there, mixed in with quite a few more leaves :S

Now I just need my CA temporary tags! (Tesla can't register for me in GA, so I'm not getting GA temps) Anyone want to scan and send me theirs? :D

Well, P1117 VIN 1850 arrived in Pa early today and after my 3 1/2 year wait I missed it!!!! I was told by the trucker they would be here Saturday afternoon and they would call in the am with an update. I'm with my wife about an hour away at a Xmas show when I get a text from my neighbor with a pic of my car being unloaded in front of my house. So my neighbors are having a delivery party without me and sending me pics! This is killing meeee!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355591438.850734.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355591454.817364.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355591469.049762.jpg

P1117 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk