Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They claimed just over 250 deliveries in Q3 and they were shooting for 2500-3000 deliveries in Q4 (not all of 2012). It appears they've pushed out VINs in the mid 3000's right before the 1st of the year. However, there's lots of room for error with delayed deliveries and batching that may have moved some of those 3000+ VINs slightly ahead of ones below them. I would say 2700 deliveries would be safe bet for Q4, so right in the middle of their range. They definitely beat the minimum, though!

Well, great to see they are delivering! I read somewhere they were already at 400 cars/week. 20,000 this year shouldn't be a problem.

P3,223 VIN #2205 delivered today.

IMG_8357.JPG

East coast/MidAtlantic delivery guy (NJ, DE, MD, VA), Brian is great. He is really happy to help and see you get your car.

Mine was not detailed or charged. not his failt of course.

Agree, Brian did a great job...got P01747 this morning. He was even early!! Andrew and Secena help make it happen....Awesome car, definitely worth the wait!!! When my wife got her turn her only words were "Holy Sh*t" when she punched it.
Kens New Toy-Low Res.jpg

I received my car VIN 2415 (Res 2450) yesterday...finally...after paying on 12/18. (Thanks for intervening George...)
The car is currently in the shop getting extensive paint armor applied, I won't be able to drive it until tomorrow night at the earliest!
Put my deposit down on 10/15/2010...

So it is blue, pano, 85kWh, 19", etc. etc. Still missing the parcel shelf thingy.

Going to the RMV and the local Tesla repair center to get my snow tires and probably another charging cable if I can.

There were 3 other Model S's on the truck and a very expensive Maserati which had to be removed before mine could be unloaded.

45 miles on the odometer and 98 miles of range on the battery.

New England Model S Deliveries - Page 23

Very nice. Say, how close in shade would you say the grey wheels are to the dolphin grey paint?
The grey wheels are spot on. An excellent match for the dolphin grey. They really give the whole package a wicked look. Unfortunately I had to put them in hibernation and mounted a set of 19" graphite grey O.Z. Superturismos with the Pirelli Sottozero Series 2 winter tires (same tires supplied by Tesla). Took some quick pics in the garage for those looking for winter alternatives. Excuse the picture quality, it's cold and dark outside -

IMG_8418.JPG

IMG_8421.JPG

IMG_8423.JPG

Last edited: