Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're a good friend David. Thanks for doing this.

Yes, that was nice of Dave. My wife wasn't confident in driving it, he pinch hit and plugged it in. I'll have 265 waiting for me when I get home tomorrow night. In the meantime, enjoy the cattledogs in the garage...
image.jpg

You're a good friend David. Thanks for doing this.
Thanks. Have met all kinds of great people through Tesla and here so glad to help.

Love the dog...but those garage poles make me very nervous!

Yes! I didn't want to open the door. That and new Tesla smell too but I had to leave at some point:smile:

Yes, that was nice of Dave. My wife wasn't confident in driving it, he pinch hit and plugged it in. I'll have 265 waiting for me when I get home tomorrow night. In the meantime, enjoy the cattledogs in the garage...

No problem!

Cattledog and his family threw a delivery party for me after I got my car which was awesome so glad to help. Very nice of them and had a great time.
Ain't No Party Like A Tesla Party....
We even got a P85 reservation out of it.

Last edited:
#992, 60kWh, deposit placed in July, 2009 (finalized August 24th, 2012)
Internal number RN006171
Delivery window Jan 19th - Feb 2nd.
VIN number available now ('vehicle in white' is done; car is someplace in assembly)
VIN #...3567

Delivery is to Phoenix, AZ, USA

Time to sell my currrent ICE car...

Congrats! If my car isn't on the same truck, I'm coming to your office to sit in your parking lot and just stare.

NCIC,

I'm just down the road from you in Shreveport. I'll be getting mine within the next few weeks (Jan 31 - Feb 13). Where do you plan to charge it other than home? I only see Nissan dealers on most of the EV charger location apps, except for Tyler... Funny, I think that we even ordered ours in the same month (Nov '11)!

P4996 with VIN 2547 delivered yesterday...absolutely fantastic and transformative vehicle. Nothing new to add except a few pics of the green under overcast skies...I'll add some better shots when the rain and clouds blow over, and she has a chance to shine in the sunlight!

Congrats, JakeP! That's a beautiful car! Her almost-identical sister (named 3552) is due to be delivered all the way across the country in about two weeks :)

Congrats, JakeP! That's a beautiful car! Her almost-identical sister (named 3552) is due to be delivered all the way across the country in about two weeks :)

Excellent GG! So sorry the 60kWh delay made you wait a little longer...all I can say is once you get behind the wheel, all that angst just fades away. Now if only the sun would shine, so I can take better pics!

Got my car delivered last night at about 11:15pm!!! Here's a few crappy iPhone 5 pictures I took last night. Knew I should have brought my 5D Mark III with me! No CF spoiler, parcel shelf, or trunk floor cover (I thought that was included?) with the car. Didn't think to check last night, but I'm assuming I'll get those later. Big thanks to Mike and the driver who delivered it so late!

WUuxIl.jpg

hGBIkl.jpg

7cE5Sl.jpg

Last edited:
Got my car delivered last night at about 11:15pm!!! Here's a few crappy iPhone 5 pictures I took last night. Knew I should have brought my 5D Mark III with me! No CF spoiler, parcel shelf, or trunk floor cover (I thought that was included?) with the car. Didn't think to check last night, but I'm assuming I'll get those later. Big thanks to Mike and the driver who delivered it so late!

Congrats Logan! Enjoy it!!!

Tesla in Wexford

Hi Jake,
We made our deposit in 7/09 so our reservation # is P800. Obviously, because you got an 85 kw, you beat us to the punch. Your car is beautiful. :smile: We live about 90 minutes north of you in PA. Our 60 KW Pearl White Tesla will be delivered within the month. Let us know if you'd like to get together sometime to celebrate two Teslas in Western PA. Also, we love your license plate.

Libby & Bruce :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: